Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dotson Salutes - NBK 24/7 : Nolte, Busey, Kristofferson

Last night Nick Nolte appeared in one of my dreams.



I don't remember exactly what Nick Nolte wanted from me in the dream, but fortunately he was clothed, and I don't recall him trying to sell me jelly beans or anything like that.

So this morning I jumped on this obscure website called "YouTube" and I happened to see that one of the featured videos of the day was this hilarious video starring Nick Nolte, Gary Busey, and Kris Kristofferson.

So I of course had to watch it, because it's not everyday that I first have a dream about a fully-clothed Nick Nolte, and then wake up to find a video starring him on YouTube!

The featured video can be viewed right here---



(Or you can watch it here.)


The video made me laugh quite a bit. These are three actors who are pretty much known for their dramatic acting, but apparently have decided to get together and explore the world of comedy instead.

And it turns out they are VERY GOOD at being funny!

There are a couple other videos by these guys on YouTube and I would suggest checking out all of them. Also, in addition to being roommates, Nolte, Busey, and Kristofferson formed a film production company called Wicked Awesome Films, and there are plenty of other hilarious videos on their website as well. One of them even stars Christopher Walken and his entire family!



I would like to wish Nick Nolte, Gary Busey and Kris Kristofferson continued success with their short videos they make for the internet. It is a rare thing when three talented people like this make that huge left turn that takes them away from the past of the safe where the success all did and leap into the ocean of an area of unlimited potential that wasn't explored they had up until this point.

And for that, they get a Dotson Salute!!!


ON THIS GREAT DAY, JUNE 19, 2007, DOTSON SALUTES NICK NOLTE, GARY BUSEY AND KRIS KRISTOFFERSON FOR BEING VERY GOOD AT BEING FUNNY, FOR CRANKING OUT SOME HILARIOUS VIDEOS, FOR HAVING FORMED WICKED AWESOME FILMS, AND FOR TAKING THAT HUGE LEFT TURN INTO AN OCEAN OF UNLIMITED POTENTIAL THAT WASN'T EXPLORED THEY HAD UP UNTIL THIS POINT!


My favorite Nick Nolte movie is this:




YOUR favorite Nick Nolte movie is this:




My favorite Gary Busey movie is this:




YOUR favorite Gary Busey movie is this:




My favorite Kris Kristofferson movie is this:




YOUR favorite Kris Kristofferson movie is this:



(Really??? "A Soldier's Daughter Never Cries"??? That's your FAVORITE Kris Kristofferson movie? I've never even HEARD of that movie!)



Also, over the past year or so, I've noticed that when I'm driving around Los Angeles, I've seen quite a few cars with license plates both from Minnesota and Michigan. I've decided to start keeping a tally of how many of these license plates I see everyday.

Here we go---

Number of Minnesota License Plates spotted on Monday, June 18: 1
Number of Michigan License Plates spotted on Monday, June 18: 0

Number of Minnesota License Plates spotted on Tuesday, June 19: 0
Number of Michigan License Plates spotted on Tuesday, June 19: 4(!)


Chris Dotson

No comments: