Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dotson Salutes - The Dotman (Reluctantly.)

Oy.

I know I haven't blogged in a while and I'd like to thank the one of you who wrote me to make sure everything was okay.

Don't worry. Everything is fine. It's just the effin' Dotman has more or less taken over my life and most of my creative energy is going towards his lame-ass "Joke of the Day."

The Dotman now has over 1,000 MySpace friends and constantly emails me to give me grief over it. He even calls me in the middle of the night on my land line, knowing full well I'll be sleeping! What a punk.

And even though he has over 1,000 "friends", he doesn't know these people and half of them look like hookers anyway. I could go around adding people all whilly-nilly if I wanted to, but I know better than that. My mom taught 2nd grade for 37 years!

So anyway, if you're looking for some Chris Dotson action, for the time being just check out The Dotman's Hopelessly Misguided Joke of the Day every Monday through Friday at www.youtube.com/dotman76

In other news, those jerk cheerleaders at Hollywood High who extorted $5 from me for their fake car wash left me a message the other day only to tell me that they STILL hadn't found a new venue for their car wash and that they would call me back. But they didn't leave a phone number in case I wanted to call THEM back. So my life hangs in limbo. That is some jive! My advice to you is that if any teenager posing as a cheerleader from Hollywood High asks you to let them wash your car for you, then tell them they have to do it that very second and that you aren't going to just buy a voucher and then go to a Taco Bell parking lot later in the week only to find out that the car wash is canceled. Tell them that just like Homey D. Clown, YOU DON'T PLAY THAT!!!

..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">








ON THIS GREAT DAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2007, DOTSON RELUCTANTLY SALUTES THE DOTMAN FOR HAVING OVER 1,000 MYSPACE FRIENDS (THE VAST MAJORITY OF WHICH THE DOTMAN DOESN'T KNOW AND WHO LOOK LIKE PROSTITUTES, ALBEIT VERY HIGH-CLASS PROSTITUTES, THE KIND THAT WOULD COST QUITE A BIT OF MONEY, MAYBE EVEN MORE THAN A NEW MAZDA3 5-DOOR.) THE DOTMAN ALSO SALUTES HOMEY D. CLOWN FOR NOT PLAYING THAT.


If you want to catch Chris Dotson on "Days of our Lives" playing "Reporter 2", tune into "Days" next Monday, September 10. Dotson has one line, and depending on how they filmed the scene, you might just see the back of his head. Dotson should appear within the first 15 minutes of the show.

This is my 3rd time on "Days of our Lives." THE THIRD TIME!!!!!!


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Dumb-ass Joke of the Day

No comments: