Where were you last night?
My friends and I went to see The Trailer Park Boys Movie and you weren't there!
Actually, NOBODY was there!
Including me and my three friends, there were a total of 9 people in the theater.
Bubbles would have been heartbroken. Do you even care about Bubbles's feelings?
Do you even know who Bubbles is?
Whatever. So you didn't make it to the movie last night. That's cool. I'm sure you had important things to do. I'll quit with the guilt trip. Were in Aquarius, dammit! Now is not the time for guilt trips. Now is the time to celebrate shampoo and conditioner!!
Have you ever used this shampoo called Garnier Fructis?
This stuff's incredible! I've been using it religiously for like the past 7 months, and the great thing is that you get a free lemon twist with every bottle you purchase! (IS that a lemon twist behind the bottle in the above picture? Or is that something else? Whatever it is, you get THAT with every purchase. Awesome!)
Now this shampoo can be pretty difficult to find. Only the most discriminating retailers carry it, like Target and Wal-Mart. But if you're one of the lucky ones who lives in close proximity to either of those two stores, then do yourself a favor--- go out and buy a couple bottles of the shampoo and conditioner, bring 'em home, and let the good times roll!
Sarah Jessica Parkers either was or still is the spokesperson for Garnier. So I'm sure a lot of you are thinking to yourselves, "Dotson only buys Garnier products because of Sarah Jessica Parkers. He does whatever she tells him to do!"
Not true! One time I had a dream that Sarah Jessica Parkers told me to buy this chair-
But do you really think that after that dream I woke up and went on a wild goose chase to find that EXACT chair and then purchased it for over $3,000?
Yes, I did. Because I do whatever Sarah Jessica Parkers tells me to do.
You were right.
ON THIS GREAT DAY, JANUARY 26, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES GARNIER FRUCTIS FOR MAKING INCREDIBLE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER THAT CAN BE TRICKY TO FIND, BUT IS WELL WORTH SEEKING OUT AND FOR MAKING SARAH JESSICA PARKERS THEIR SPOKESPERSON BECAUSE I WILL BUY ANYTHING THAT SARAH JESSICA PARKERS TELLS ME TO.
Dotman's Lame Jokes
- Dotson Salutes - "The Biggs"
- Dotson Salutes - The Rolling Stones song "Mixed Em...
- Dotson Salutes - The Movie "Bully" and Blogger.com...
- Dotson Salutes - An actress Dotson once worked wit...
- Dotson Salutes - My Mother's Breakfast
- Dotson Salutes - Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Condi...
- Dotson Salutes - Tuna fish for taking so long to g...
- Dotson Salutes - Trailer Park Boys
- Dotson Salutes - The Arcade Game "Double Dragon"
- Dotson Salutes - The New York Giants
- Dotson Salutes - The fact that I own over 6 pairs ...
- Dotson Salutes - The Film "Not Without My Daughter...
- Dotson Salutes - Levitz Furniture
- Dotson Salutes - Harvey Keitel for never having mu...
- Dotson Salutes - Professional Golfer Ron Daly
- Dotson Salutes - Danny Lloyd, aka "The Kid from 'T...
- Dotson Salutes- Not Moving
- Dotson Salutes - People who order Tamarind Sorbet ...
- Dotson Salutes - George "The Animal" Steele
- Dotson Salutes - Bananas that have stickers on the...
- Dotson Salutes - Tim Morrison, the inventor of shr...
- Dotson Salutes - Chuck Norris for saluting Mike Hu...
- Dotson Salutes - Bryan Kest Power Yoga
- Dotson Salutes - Watching "The Shawshank Redemptio...
- Dotson Salutes - Danel Day Lewis's Ass
- ▼ January (25)