Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dotson Salutes - "227"

The Pisces Mind Fog has lifted!

I am back to my semi-regular self. I even have enough strength today to post both a link AND a picture of "The Riches."


(That's right! I am BACK! Fuck you, Pisces Mind Fog!)

Also, last night at bowling, I asked the bowling attendant if I could purchase the ball that I'd been using. You see, I bowled 153 last night. Pretty good, huh? And the thing is, I used the EXACT SAME BALL last week and bowled EXACTLY 153 last week, too.

Spooky, right?

So last night after bowling my second 153 in as many weeks, I asked the dude at the counter if I could just buy the damn ball. He told me I could. I asked him how much it would cost and he told me $18.

THAT'S IT!!! Just 18 BUCKS!!

Kick ass!

So of course I bought the S.O.B. and now I'm on Cloud 9. I tell you, there's no better way to break a Pisces Mind Fog than to purchase a bowling ball at a really good price.

Said ball looks like this--





See! It even has the name "Theresa" printed on it! I tell ya, it doesn't get any better than this.


I take that back. Actually it DOES get better than this.

Remember that show "227" that aired on NBC in the 80s?

In case you forgot, the show goes like this---



That's an incredible theme song, and YouTube users just LOVE it.

In fact, one YouTube user by the name of "north5580" wrote this about the theme song---

"I loved that 227 theme! Very upbeat and fun! Makes you want to dance to it! Loved the blasts of horns all throughout the song!"


I couldn't agree with "north5580" more! Horn blasts are AWESOME! Especially when they're used all throughout a song.


One of the greatest actors to come from the show "227" was Regina King.

Regina King looks like this---




That's what I'M talking about!


Regina King went on to play "Marcee Tidwell" in the movie "Jeremy McGuire", starring Tim Cruise and she and Tim Cruise had this awesome exchange. Remember this exchange???

[Looking over an inadequate contract]
Jeremy McGuire : I'll go back to them.
Marcee Tidwell : And say what? "Please remove your dick from my ass"?


I love it when former actresses on "227" star in other movies where they ask people to remove dicks from asses! I LOVE it!!!!!


Anyhow, today is February 27th. So it's 2/27. And that's why I thought of the show "227" and Regina King and the dicks and asses quote.


ON THIS GREAT DAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES THE TV SHOW "227" FOR BEING ON NBC IN THE 80S (WHEN THE BAND HEART WAS AT THE HEIGHT OF ITS CAREER), FOR HAVING AN AWESOME THEME SONG WITH LOTS OF HORN BLASTS THAT APPEALS TO YOUTUBE USER "north5580", AND FOR LAUNCHING THE CAREER OF REGINA KING WHO WOULD GO ON TO WEAR A WHITE DRESS WITH A HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT AND APPEAR IN "JEREMY MCGUIRE" AND SAY THE "REMOVING THE DICK FROM THE ASS" LINE.


Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!!!




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

No comments: