Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Being in Pisces.

So I'm standing in line at the coffee shop, waiting to pick up my large hot chocolate, and then OUT OF NOWHERE, this chick comes busting through and bumps into me HARD as she picks up her coffee.

Did she say "excuse me?"

Of course she didn't.

And the reason she didn't apologize for bumping into me HARD is because we're in Pisces!

And when we're in Pisces, people in general are kind of "all over the place." They have trouble walking in straight lines, they take up two lanes while driving and they eat a lot of fudge.

Pisces opposes Virgo on the astrological wheel. And Virgos are total perfectionists and very detail-oriented and everything needs to be done "just so."

But Pisceans could really care less about that stuff. Most Pisceans don't even know what details are!!!

The best example I can give to contrast Virgo and Pisces energy is this---

Say you gave a Virgo and a Pisces this circle and asked them to color it.



The Virgo's circle would look like this---



See how nice it is? See how the Virgo stayed within the lines and everything?

Now, if you give the same circle to a Pisces, their circle is going to look like this-



A little different than the Virgo's circle, right?

Also, you might be wondering what that thing is to the left of the Piscean's circle. Well, that's a refrigerator. And that's what Pisceans do when you ask them to color a circle. They draw a picture of a refrigerator to the left of it. ALWAYS!


Check it out---

You know how in my blog just yesterday I mentioned Kenny Loggins?

Well, GUESS WHAT???

I went to a party last night with my Scorpio actress friend, and guess what was hanging on the wall at the party?


An autographed photo of KENNY EFFIN' LOGGINS!!!!





I totally had to take a picture of it with my camera phone.


But, WAIT! The plot! It THICKENS!!


Check THIS out--




Next to the autographed Kenny Loggins photo was a street sign that said "Christopher Street." Guess who's name is Christopher?

Mine!

And UNDER the Christopher sign was a "Clam Chowder" sign.

And guess who ate clam chowder in San Francisco in January of 1996 and got really sick from it?

ME!!


I tell you, it was like I was in a waking dream. And that's also symbolic of Pisceans. They have incredible imaginations and some people say they even have "reality issues." But I don't think anyone can say for sure what "reality" is, and Piscean energy allows us the opportunity to look past the obvious and find deeper truths.


Piscean energy also gives us free reign to drink like motherfuckers!



Pisceans love the sauce!


Also, in case you were wondering whose party I was at where the Kenny Loggins picture was on the wall, well it was the house of this awesome producer guy named "Labid" (pronounced "LUH-BEED") and he and I just became Facebook friends at 2:02pm and not only that, but Labid can be seen doing a traditional Bengali dance on YouTube!!

Here's Labid in action--
(He's the one in the video who isn't the female.)



Labid told me he got three job offers from people who have seen this video.

THREE!!!


ON THIS GREAT DAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES BEING IN PISCES BECAUSE IT ALLOWS DOTSON THE OPPORTUNITY TO COLOR IN CIRCLES WITH A BLUE SHARPIE® TO DEMONSTRATE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VIRGOS AND PISCEANS AND BECAUSE IT MEANS IF YOU BLOG ABOUT KENNY LOGGINS, THAT VERY NIGHT YOU WILL GO TO A PARTY AND SEE AN AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO OF KENNY LOGGINS HANGING ON THE WALL AND BECAUSE WHEN YOU'RE IN PISCES YOU CAN QUESTION REALITY AND PERCEPTION AND YOU CAN DRINK LIKE YOU'RE AN ALCOHOLIC AND NOBODY WILL CARE BECAUSE THEY'RE DRINKING LIKE BOOZERS THEMSELVES AND THEN YOU CAN WATCH A TRADITIONAL BENGALI DANCE ON YOUTUBE.





Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

1 comment:

Sandor said...

I´m pisces! I´m all pisces!