Friday, February 22, 2008

Dotson Salutes - CRIK FM


Do you like radio?

Me, too!

I love radio!

And lately I've been listening to a lot of classic rock.

I have no idea why!!!

I've just been craving an assload of classic rock lately, and CRIK FM has been satisfying my craving.

I found CRIK FM on my iTunes. You just click on it's name twice and then it starts playing awesome music.

I especially like to listen to CRIK FM when I'm in the shower.

And then after when I'm done with my shower, I like to make videos of myself dancing to CRIK FM music!!

Here's a video of me dancing to "Ah Leah!" by Donnie Iris.




And here's a video of me dancing to "R.O.C.K. in the USA" by John Melvin Camp.




Did you know that CRIK FM also has a website???

It's right here!

And when I first visited the CRIK website, I was all like, "This website sucks!" I mean, it was totally lame. Lackluster design and everything.

But then I clicked on a link that said "Takin' Ya Back" and I found this picture---




DUDE!!

It's Kenny Loggins!!

And he looks like he's 14!!

How does that happen? According to the world wide webs, Kenny Loggins is a 60-year-old Capricorn and....

Oh, my God.

Kenny Loggins is 60.

SIXTY!!!!!

Now I'm wondering how old that makes me.

Wow. Now all I can think about is death and my own mortality.

Jesus Christ. I don't want to die, God. I don't want to die. Not during Pisces.


Wait!! I just came across this incredible video of Kenny Loggins performing "I'm Alright" with RICHARD FUCKING MARX!



(Or watch it here if the video won't load.)

I take it back, God. Now I've seen everything. I'm totally okay to die. ESPECIALLY during Pisces.


ON THIS GREAT DAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES CRIK FM FOR PLAYING AWESOME CLASSIC ROCK THAT YOU CAN LISTEN TO WHEN YOU'RE IN THE SHOWER AND YOU CAN MAKE VIDEOS INSPIRED BY THE MUSIC WHEN YOU GET OUT OF THE SHOWER AND FOR HAVING A LACKLUSTER WEBSITE, BUT FOR HAVING THAT PICTURE OF KENNY LOGGINS WHERE HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S 14, AND THEN YOU FIND THAT KENNY LOGGINS IS 60 AND THEN YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN IMMINENT DEMISE AND THOUGHTS OF DEATH CONSUME YOU AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE A SCORPIO, BUT THEN YOU COME ACROSS A KENNY LOGGINS/RICHARD MARX VIDEO AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU'RE OKAY WITH YOUR DEATH.


Did you know that Donnie Iris looks like this??



Me, too!

I like how in this picture it looks like he's going to shake his head and wave his finger and say, "Oh, YOU GUYS!!! I gotta keep my eye on you!!"

And then Donnie Iris would show us his penis and make us guess how much it weighs.


Have a great weekend!!!!

Love,
Dots


Chris Dotson

The Dotman's jokes just keep getting funnier, and funnier and funnier and funnier and funnier and funnier and funnier and funni

No comments: