Friday, February 29, 2008

Dotson Salutes - funnyordie.com

The Dotman is back online. His new home is at www.funnyordie.com/dotson

The nice thing about funnyordie.com is that there are pictures of Will Ferrell all over it.



I like looking at Will Ferrell.

Another nice thing about funnyordie.com is that they haven’t banned The Dotman yet.

I didn’t post all of The Dotman’s jokes on there. I think I posted about half of them. Some of the really crappy early Dotman jokes didn’t make the cut.

I also have the “David Lynch: Problem Solver” videos on there.

Now I’m hanging out with mother at her vacation home for the weekend. My grandma from Fargo and my aunt from St. Louis are also here.

I brought 3 books with me. THREE!

One book is about the planet Neptune. The other book is called… something I can’t remember. But it’s set in L.A. And the third book is by the dude who wrote “No Country for Old Men.” This newer book of his is called “The Road.” Not sure which of the books I’ll take on first. Probably the Neptune one. I’m a sucker for anything astrology-related.

I think I ate too much brie.

ON THIS GREAT DAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES FUNNYORDIE.COM FOR BEING A WEBSITE WHERE THE DOTMAN JOKES CAN BE SEEN BY PEOPLE WITHOUT GETTING BANNED (HOPEFULLY) AND FOR HAVING LOTS OF PICTURES OF WILL FERRELL ON IT BECAUSE DOTSON IS IN LOVE WITH HIS SEXY CANCER ASS.





Chris Dotson

No comments: