I've been having so much fun at this cabin place that I almost completely forgot to blog!
So basically, here's what happened today--
1. I woke up.
2. I got introduced to this show called "Wonder Showzen" and if you ain't never seen this show before, then you need to get seeing that thing stat.
3. I ate a crepe that my Scorpio filmmaker friend and his Capricorn wife made for me and the other 6 people that are here.
4. All 9 of us at the cabin played Taboo. We broke into two teams- boys and girls - and the girls won. (Of course.)
5. All 9 of us went bowling. (I got the high score!!! 118!!!)
6. Some of us went back to the cabin and others of us (including ME) went to the arcade in town and I played "Street Fighter" and "Road Blasters."
7. All 9 of us went to an Italian restaurant for dinner.
Now all of us are back at the condo/cabin and some people are watching "Gone Baby Gone" and some other people are lobbying to have the movie turned off because it's "too depressing" and one of the chicks here is an Aquarius and it's her birthday today so some folks want a "less depressing" movie to watch and they're suggesting we put on "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" instead. Or "Tommy Boy."
Personally, I hope we put on "Tommy Boy."
Anyway, this morning when I woke up (before all of this awesome stuff happened,) this Leo guy who is part of our 9-person crew broke out GIANT JENGA!!!
Giant Jenga looks like this--
Regular Jenga looks like this---
I haven't played the Giant Jenga game yet, but I will before we leave. How could anyone in their right mind pass up a game of Giant Jenga???!!!
Now I guess we're going to play poker. It's a $10 buy-in. I hope I don't lose. I need to pay rent this month.
ON THIS GREAT DAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES GIANT JENGA FOR LOOKING LIKE IT WILL BE AN AWESOME GAME TO PLAY AND FOR BEING WAY HUGER THAN REGULAR JENGA AND DOTSON WILL TOTALLY GET AROUND TO PLAYING GIANT JENGA AS SOON AS SO MUCH OTHER FUN STUFF STOPS HAPPENING AND HE GETS A CHANCE TO AND HOPEFULLY DOTSON WILL WIN AT POKER BECAUSE IF HE LOSES $10, THAT'S LIKE ALMOST HALF OF HIS RENT THIS MONTH AND THAT COULD PUT A STRAIN ON HIS CHECKING ACCOUNT.
Yeah, me!!! I pay $22/month in rent for my 1-bedroom Hollywood apartment!
Don't believe me???
Dotman's Joke of the Day
- Dotson Salutes - funnyordie.com
- Dotson Salutes - Getting banned from YouTube.
- Dotson Salutes - "227"
- Dotson Salutes - Being in a Pisces Mind Fog
- Dotson Salutes - Oscars the Grouch
- Dotson Salutes -Pink Freud
- Dotson Salutes - Being in Pisces.
- Dotson Salutes - CRIK FM
- Dotson Salutes - Buying art at a bowling alley.
- Dotson Salutes - Drinking hot chocolate on a drear...
- Dotson Salutes - Fidel Castro
- Dotson Salutes - Presidents Day
- Dotson Salutes - Giant Jenga
- Dotson Salutes - Going for a walk with two dudes a...
- Dotson Salutes - Going out of town spontaneously.
- Dotson Salutes - william m
- Dotson Salutes - Julie Blume
- Dotson Salutes - Michael Clayton
- Dotson Salutes - This vase.
- Dotson Salutes - '80s Heart
- Dotson Salutes - Nomenclature
- Dotson Salutes - Furries
- Dotson Salutes - The "Burt Reynolds Treatment"
- Dotson Salutes - Gabrielle Carteris
- Dotson Salutes - My friend for looking like Philip...
- Dotson Salutes - Super Bowl Parties
- Dotson Salutes - "Fight Club"
- Dotson Salutes - Kent Brockman
- Dotson Salutes - The Democratic National Debate in...
- ▼ February (29)