Friday, February 15, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Going out of town spontaneously.

Dude!

I'm totally going out of town in like 20 minutes!

My Scorpio filmmaker friend called me three hours ago and asked me if I wanted to join him and 7 friends and go to this place where there is snow and skiing.

I told him, "what the eff?"

And to think that only last night I went to bed around 9pm and slept on the couch because I was depressed and said to myself that I was not going to leave the couch for three days because I was going to sink into the greatest depression of my life and the world sucks and screw everything and God is totally messing with me again and he DOES have a sick sense of humor just like that Depends Mode song.

And now HERE I AM!!! I'm off the couch and I'm at my Scorpio filmmaker friend's place and I'm eating some kind of Greek pastry thing that looks like this--




Life is good. God is awesome. I love everything that's ever happened in my life. I have no regrets about anything. I don't even regret the time that I stole that spaghetti or the time I yelled at the guy on the golf course who was with his son. The guy was a total prick and he had it coming.


Anyway, TOODLES!!!


ON THIS GREAT DAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES GOING OUT OF TOWN SPONTANEOUSLY BECAUSE IT'S BETTER THAN STAYING ON YOUR COUCH 3 DAYS IN A DEPRESSED STATE AND BECAUSE THEN YOU GET TO GO TO YOUR SCORPIO FILMMAKER FRIEND'S PLACE AND PLAY WITH HIS TWO CATS AND EAT THOSE FLAKY PASTRY THINGS AND MY SCORPIO FRIEND IS TELLING ME WE REALLY HAVE TO GO NOW SO BYE.

Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: