Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Nomenclature

I ate two bagels for breakfast this morning. I don't think I've ever done that before. And I still can't get over the fact that I ate THREE hot dogs on Thursday.

As you can tell, I am going through some major life changes.

At times like this, it's best to just hold on tight and hope to weather the storm.


And here's how I've been "riding the storm out" today---

1. I went and bought the books "Into the Wild" and "The Earth is Flat."

2. I then went to another book store and bought a new tarot deck and some incense.



3. Then I lay down on my bed for about an hour. I didn't sleep. I didn't meditate or read. I just lay there. And then ultimately I sat up and said to myself, "Thank God we have nomenclature. Thank God!"


And for all y'all suckas that don't know, nomenclature looks like this--




It also looks like this---




And here's some damn fine nomenclature right here---




So I guess what I'm saying is that the next time you find yourself going through one of those "soul searching" phases and you're eating way more bagels and hot dogs than you normally do, just remember that "this too shall pass" and that God has a plan for all of us and we can be sure of this as evidenced by the existence of nomenclature.


ON THIS GREAT DAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES NOMENCLATURE FOR EXISTING AND FOR BEING SOMETHING THAT WE CAN CLING TO IN TIMES OF DARKNESS AND... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE F@#K I'M TALKING ABOUT.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

No comments: