Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dotson Salutes -Pink Freud

I'm currently watching Oscars the Grouch with my Taurus friend and his Scorpio wife. I'm 90% sure I'm going to win our Oscars the Grouch Pool. We're all putting in $1! So the winner can walk away with $3 and pretty much never need to work again.

My palms are sweating. I hope I win!!! 90% confidence!!!

If you want to see who Jorge Clooney picked to win tonight, check out his selections here.

Speaking of Oscars the Grouch, have you ever heard of the band Pink Freud?

Pink Freud looks like this---



And just yesterday, I thought to myself, "I want to hear some Pink Freud music!"

I especially wanted to hear a song that went like this---

"Pink, man. Pink, man. Ha. Ha..." and so on.

I'd only heard the song like one time before in my life, but for whatever reason, yesterday I decided I needed to hear this song again!

So I went to the world wide web and typed in the few lyrics I knew, and learned that they weren't saying "Pink, man." They were saying "PIG, man."

And that's what the song is called! It's called "Pigs."

Here's "Part 1" of the song right here---



The song is so long it couldn't fit onto one video!

It's epic!!

Anyway, so I found the song and I listened to it on YouTube and it was awesome so I purchased the song on iTunes as well.

NICE!

The only other thing to note about Pink Freud is that remember how in my blog yesterday I mentioned that Virgos and Pisceans are total opposites?

Well, the two major creative forces of Pink Freud are just that. One is a Virgo and one is a Pisces!!!

The Virgo's name is Roger Water and he looks like this---



The Piscean's name is David Gilmours and he looks like this---




PLUS!

David Gilmours was born on March 6th.

Roger Water was born on SEPTEMBER 6th.

And I was born on DECEMBER 6th!!


So NO WONDER I was craving some Pink Floyd yesterday!


ON THIS GREAT DAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES PINK FREUD FOR WRITING A SONG ABOUT PIGS THAT DOTSON REALLY WANTED TO HEAR YESTERDAY AND FOR BEING VIRGOS AND PISCEANS AND FOR BEING BORN ON THE 6TH OF THE MONTH, JUST LIKE DOTSON!!!


I'm going to leave you now with one more Pink Freud song--

In this video, Roger Water (The Virgo) says to the audience, "IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO'S WEAK? THIS IS FOR ALL THE WEAK PEOPLE IN THE AUDIENCE!"

Who does that anymore? Who dedicates songs to weak people these days?

Nobody I can think of.

Not even Mykelti Williamson!




Anymore, here's the video---




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: