Monday, February 18, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Presidents Day

Well, I never did get around to playing Giant Jenga at the cabin/condo place, but I am pleased to report that I won $15 playing poker! So basically that means I won't have to worry about money for the rest of the year, which is awesome.

Now I'm back in Los Angeles and feeling a bit groggy. I was in the car for almost TWO HOURS on the drive back this afternoon. TWO HOURS!!!

Next time I'm just going to fly.

But the good news is that since I drove, I got to meet a 9-week-old golden retriever. It was hanging out with its owner at this turnoff place where there was a "scenic view."

9-week-old golden retrievers look pretty much like this---




I mean, C-U-T-E, right??

So you'll understand why I had to kidnap it.

And that's what I did! I took the puppy! The owner was all crying and saying, "Please give me Juniper back!" and I was all like, "No way!" and then I left with the puppy and it was awesome!

Thing is, when I got home, I remembered that my building doesn't accept pets, so I told Juniper that she couldn't stay here and she was all like, "That's cool. I know my way back home." And I totally offered to drive her back, but she said she needed the exercise so she went off on her own, but I told her to text me when she got home safe and she eventually texted me that she got back okay, so that was a relief.


But none of this would have been possible without Presidents Day! Because if it wasn't Presidents Day, Juniper's owner probably would have been at work instead of at the "scenic view" and I never would have had the opportunity to kidnap her!


Presidents are easy to identify because they sit at desks that have name placards on them that look like this---




Presidents are also WAY into strawberries--



And that's why they get a holiday named after them!!!


ON THIS GREAT DAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES PRESIDENTS DAY BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THE DAY OFF FROM WORK AND THEN YOU CAN KIDNAP THEIR NINE-WEEK-OLD GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPIES AT SCENIC VIEWS, BUT HOPEFULLY YOUR BUILDING ACCEPTS PETS, BECAUSE IF THEY DON'T THEN YOU HAVE TO LET THE DOG GO HOME AND IF YOU'RE LUCKY THE DOG WILL TEXT YOU TO LET YOU KNOW IT MADE IT HOME OKAY AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY.


(Should I have been saying "dognap" instead of "kidnap?" Either way, check this out-----)



Two straws and no mouth!!!


TWO STRAWS AND NO MOUTH!!!


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Wonderful Jokes

No comments: