Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Astrologer's Datebook® 2008

I am having the greatest day of my life!

Or at the very least, I am having one of the greatest days of my entire week!

The reason for this is that the moon is in Gemini right now. It went into Gemini at 10:54am this morning and will remain there until 1:23pm on Friday, the 14th.

How do I know all this?

Because I'm awesome.

And because a couple months back I picked up a copy of Astrologer's Datebook® 2008!



So I always know what sign the moon is in at all times!

And basically I'm having an awesome day because MY MOON is in Gemini, so that means that the "vibe" out there in the world is resonating with the vibe that I put out and therefore until next Friday at 1:23pm, I'm going to be popular!

And then at 1:23pm on the 14th the moon will go into Cancer and then I'll be UNpopular again. But in the meantime, I am going to live it up!

Here's what happened today that was awesome and proves that the moon is in Gemini.

1. I did yoga.
2. I trimmed the sides and back of my hair. (I gave myself a partial haircut!!! I never do that!!!)
3. My Taurus web designer buddy put all my latest David Lynch videos up on my website!
4. I listened to "The Who Sings My Generation" like 5 times on my iTunes while I added up my receipts for my accountant.



5. Some awesome people wrote some complimentary shit about me on my blog and on my YouTube videos.
6. When I played poker with the seniors tonight, I got this lady named Ruth to laugh at one of my jokes. SHE NEVER LAUGHS AT ANY OF MY JOKES. But tonight she did. And, she even went so far as to say that I was "funny."


So there you have it. The moon is totally in fucking Gemini.

Get the book.

ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 12, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES ASTROLOGER'S DATEBOOK® 2008 FOR LETTING DOTSON KNOW WHAT SIGN THE MOON IS IN AT ALL TIMES SO THAT DOTSON WILL KNOW FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT WHETHER HE WILL BE POPULAR OR UNPOPULAR AND DOTSON ALSO SALUTES THE MOON FOR GOING INTO GEMINI EVERY NOW AND THEN, GUARANTEEING THAT DOTSON WILL HAVE A KICK-ASS DAY AND CAN MAKES SENIORS LAUGH WHO DON'T NORMALLY LAUGH.


Speaking of "The Who Sings My Generation," today's Dotman Joke is EXACTLY about that. It's about The Who and it's about the song "My Generation."

(Oh, and in the video, note how short my hair is just above my ears. I did that!!! That was the partial haircut I gave myself! Moon in Gemini in DA HOUSE!!!)



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

No comments:

Blog Archive