Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Being colder than you think you should be.

Is it colder outside today? The temperature seems cooler. I'm currently wearing three layers (AND PANTS) and I have a blanket wrapped around my legs and I'm still not warm enough, so now I'm drinking tea. And all I can think about right now is later on this evening I'm going to take a bath and it is going to be absolutely heavenly.

I just checked Yahoo! Weather, and according to the 'Hoo, it's currently 56˚, so it's not particularly warm, but I shouldn't feel THIS cold, either.

Weird, dude. Weird.

Maybe it's because the Moon is in Cancer and will remain there until Sunday at 6:04pm. I remember that one of my friends used to date a Cancer and whenever she'd come over to his apartment she'd always be really cold. And she'd wrap herself up in a blanket and just go on and on about how cold it was at my friend's apartment.

I bet it's a Cancer thing. Being cold.


I'm also having trouble deciding what to do with my day. I was reading for a bit, but then I decided I should be watching basketball. So I did that. Then when I was watching basketball, I thought I should be backing up my computer. I didn't do that, but instead picked up a different book. Then I thought I should REALLY be rehearsing my scene for the pilot tomorrow (GOD, I hope there's an actual pilot in the room when I audition!), so I did that for a while, then I decided I should eat some chocolate, so I did. Then I decided I should really be taking a nap, so I did that. And now when I finish blogging, I'm not sure if I should go back to reading a book or if I should watch a movie.

Dude! Life is HARD!


And I need to remember to stop eating two hot dogs for lunch.




ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 15, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES BEING COLDER THAN YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE BECAUSE IT'S PROBABLY JUST A "MOON IN CANCER THING" AND WILL PASS WHEN THE MOON MOVES INTO LEO ON SUNDAY AT 6:04PM AND WHEN YOU'RE COLDER THAN YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE, APPARENTLY IT MAKES IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO FOCUS YOUR ATTENTION ON ANY ONE TASK, SO YOU END UP DOING A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT TASKS FOR A FEW SECONDS AT A TIME, BUT ULTIMATELY YOU ACTUALLY GET A LOT OF STUFF DONE BECAUSE LOOK AT ALL THE THINGS YOU JUST DID!

INCLUDING EATING CHOCOLATE!!




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

No comments:

Blog Archive