Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Carded.tv

Ugh. I totally picked up my tax returns from my accountant today and I totally owe a bunch of money. Oh, well. I guess it's a good problem to have. Think of all the starving children in Africa who don't owe ANY money on taxes. I'm sure they'd love to be in my situation.

Ha! African kids. Don't waste my time!



I have INFINITELY more money than African kids!!!!

INFINITELY MORE!!!!

This is awesome. Now I feel better about owing money on my taxes.

I am RICH, you African kids!!!!



YOU HEAR ME????? RICH!!!!!


Also, I was hanging out with my Scorpio filmmaker friend today and he showed me this awesome website called carded.tv!

The website was put together by some dudes (I even know one of the dudes!!!) and it's like you can send people these little video cards and personalize them.

They have video cards for seemingly every occasion!!!

There's even one that's called "Sorry we fought. Let's have make-up sex.

The humping in the make-up sex video goes on for so long that it makes me blush.


And you wouldn't like me when I blush!!!!!




ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 27, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES CARDED.TV FOR HAVING FUNNY GREETING CARDS THAT YOU CAN SEND TO YOUR FRIENDS FOR SEEMINGLY EVERY OCCASION AND IT'S OKAY IF YOU OWE MONEY ON YOUR TAX RETURNS BECAUSE THINK OF ALL THE KIDS IN AFRICA WHO DON'T MAKE ANY MONEY AT ALL. WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!!! COUCH POTATOES!!!


The Dotman went to the bank the other day and the teller asked him "how his day was going." The Dotman didn't take too kindly to being asked such a personal question.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

2 comments:

Sandor said...

What's with all the tax paying Dotman? Gimme a break.

Chris Dotson Salutes said...

you want me to break you off a piece of that kit kat bar? well, i can't because i gave the irs all of my money. and all of my cattle. i have no more cattle!!! none!!! i miss ziggy already.

Blog Archive