Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Cleaning your apartment.

Just finished some frozen yogurt with raspberries. It was G-O-D!

The David Lunch video is still being spotlighted on YouTubes.

I just ate a frozen yogurt with raspberries on it.

And now I'm cleaning because I have this friend coming over in a little bit and she's got Moon in Libra, so everything in my apartment has to look nice.

And nice it does!


Check out this picture of my rug!

NICE!



Check out this picture of my wall!

NICE!



Check out this picture of my floor lamp!

NICE!



Check out this picture of the part where the lock of my bedroom door goes into!

NOT SO NICE!

I'm going to have to paint that.


But before I paint anything, I'm going to listen to Daniel Bowie sing "1984!"



Beware the SAVAGE JAW of 1984!!!!


ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 25, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES CLEANING YOUR APARTMENT BEFORE YOUR FRIEND WITH MOON IN LIBRA COMES OVER BECAUSE PEOPLE WITH MOON IN LIBRA LIKE THINGS TO LOOK NICE AND I CAN TOTALLY HEAR A DOG BARKING AND I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE PETS IN MY BUILDING, BUT SOMEONE NEARBY HAS A DOG I GUESS BECAUSE IT IS BARKING LIKE AN S.O.B. I KIND OF LIKE DOGS, THOUGH, SO HOPEFULLY THE DOG IS NOT HERE ILLEGALLY AND HOPEFULLY THEY CHANGED THE RULES SO NOW I CAN GET A PET, TOO, BECAUSE I TOTALLY WANT TO GET A KITTY!

Meow!


The Dotman is at it again. Today he talks about how 4,000 troops have now died in the Irai War thingy.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments:

Blog Archive