Man, I am feeling a bit woozy!
I went to an LA eatery with my Scorpio actress friend and I got the fish & chips. They were okay, but they made me feel a bit sick to my stomach. Maybe it was the tartar sauce. And they didn't give me any lemons with the order. I like squeezing lemon on my fish. So I asked the waiter for some lemons. He brought me limes. Whatev.
Anyway, maybe it's the fish & chips that made me woozy.
Or maybe it's that I STILL haven't finished getting my receipts together for my accountant. I mean I did finish. I finished last week and brought my excel spreadsheet with my itemized jive to my accountant's office. But I didn't do it right. I incorporated last year and I didn't distinguish between what expenses came out of my personal checking account and what expenses came out of my corporation's checking account.
So I started separating the two today. It's not going as badly as I thought it might, but it's a lot of busy work. And I still might not be doing it correctly.
HA!! Wouldn't that suck if I did the receipts wrong AGAIN and had to do them a third time??
No! No way, dude. I will not think that way. I will not think in the negative. I am going to sort the shit out of these receipts and itemize the fuck out of them.
I OWN THESE RECEIPTS!!! I OWN THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
And someday I'm going to own KMART!!
AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I WILL OWN THE PISS OUT OF KMART! YOU MARK MY WORDS, EMILIO ESTEVEZ! YOU MARK MY WORDS!
ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 17, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES FEELING A BIT WOOZY BECAUSE THEN YOU GET TO SPECULATE AS TO WHY EXACTLY YOU FEEL WOOZY AND YOU THINK THAT MAYBE IT WAS THE FISH & CHIPS THAT YOU ATE FOR DINNER, AND THEN YOU THINK THAT MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVEN'T ORGANIZED YOUR RECEIPTS PROPERLY FOR YOUR ACCOUNTANT AND THEN YOU START TO GET ANGRY AT YOUR RECEIPTS AND YOU THREATEN THEM AND THEN YOU PROCLAIM THAT SOMEDAY YOU WILL OWN KMART AND THAT EMILIO ESTEVEZ BETTER MARK YOUR WORDS AND ALSO LAST NIGHT JOHN RITTER APPEARED IN YOUR DREAM.
It's Monday, which means The Dotman is back in action. (BOOOOO! Dotman sucks!) And in today's entry, The Dotman does a joke about the great hockey comedy,"Slap Shot."
Love it. Want it. Need more of it.
- Dotson Salutes - Cesar Chavez
- Dotson Salutes - The Coliseum
- Dotson Salutes - Rob Dylan CDs
- Dotson Salutes - When tie restaurants reinstate eg...
- Dotson Salutes - Carded.tv
- Dotson Salutes - Pamela Anderson
- Dotson Salutes - Cleaning your apartment.
- Dotson Salutes - Selling your fingernail clippings...
- Dotson Salutes - Going to a Sushi/Mexican Food Buf...
- Dotson Salutes - Getting featured on YouTube.
- Dotson Salutes - Louis C.K.
- Dotson Salutes - Brian Benben
- Dotson Salutes - This thing.
- Dotson Salutes - St. Patrick's Day
- Dotson Salutes - Feeling a bit woozy.
- Dotson Salutes - Terence Trent D'Arby
- Dotson Salutes - Being colder than you think you s...
- Dotson Salutes - Auditions!
- Dotson Salutes - Syd Barrett's Ghost
- Dotson Salutes - Astrologer's Datebook® 2008
- Dotson Salutes - Rolling a 156
- Dotson Salutes - Owl-Shaped Cookie Jars
- Dotson Salutes - Filming a new David Lynch video.
- Dotson Salutes - Getting reinstated to YouTube.
- Dotson Salutes - New shit coming to light.
- Dotson Salutes - Googling yourself.
- Dotson Salutes - Not yelling at old people.
- Dotson Salutes - Putting your "banned" videos back...
- Dotson Salutes - "Da Road" by Corin Nemec
- Dotson Salutes - The Joshua Tree
- Dotson Salutes - The Planet Neptune
- ▼ March (31)