Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Filming a new David Lynch video.

Today I did a bunch of jive, but the most important thing I did was I filmed a new "David Lynch Problem Solver" video. My Scorpio filmmaker friend is editing it right now and it should be on YouTube by tomorrow sometime. The video is based on my recent deletion from/reinstatement to YouTube. At 3 minutes and 7 seconds, it's the longest Lynch video yet. It's downright epic!!!

Major thanks go to my Scorpio filmmaker friend for once again shooting the thing, doing the sound, and editing it. He's even putting some special effects into it. It's gonna be kick-ASS!

Two nights ago I was out on the town and I saw one of the dudes from "The Office."



He was sitting at a sidewalk cafe with some friends. At least, I assumed they were his friends. Wouldn't it be weird if he was having dinner with his enemies? Actually, if they were his enemies, that would be kind of impressive. I mean, who calls up their enemies and says, "Hey, enemy! Let's go get some dinner. It's on me!" That shows a lot of character, to take your enemies out to dinner. I have oodles of respect for anyone who does that. So I guess I'm hoping that those WERE enemies the dude from "The Office" was hanging out with because yeah.

ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 9, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES FILMING A NEW DAVID LYNCH VIDEO BECAUSE YOU GET TO WORK OUT YOUR ANGST TOWARDS YOUTUBE IN A CREATIVE WAY AND BECAUSE TWO DAYS AGO YOU SAW THE DUDE FROM "THE OFFICE" AT THE CAFE AND YOU HOPE HE WAS DINING WITH HIS ENEMIES BECAUSE YEAH.

I guess this video of an incredibly intoxicated ("drunk") James Brown video has been around a while, but I just saw it yesterday for the first time and it is worth checking out, especially in Pisces. The video is here.


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments:

Blog Archive