Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Getting featured on YouTube.

How 'bout life, huh?

Life is some crazy jive.

To think just a couple weeks ago I was mysteriously "banned" from YouTube and then this morning I get a call from my dad telling me that I've been FEATURED on YouTube. (I love how my dad always knows about these things before I do. Although technically he got the information from my 16 year-old sister who recently got her driver's license. Congratulations 16 year-old sister!!!)

Straight up. If you go to YouTube today, "David Lynch Problem Solver 2" is the #1 featured video on the page. Crazy. Big thanks to the comedy editor at YouTube for having such exquisite taste in David Lynch impersonation videos.

It even has 3.5 stars! That was the most shocking part. I figured out of 70,000 hits, only about 200 of those people have actually seen David Lynch speak or know anything about him, so I figured most people would see the video and be all like "Stupid! Where am I supposed to laugh? How is this funny?" and so on. But to get 3.5 out of 5 stars, well in my book, that's an A+.

Big time.

I am currently visiting mother at her vacation home and am stealing a signal from one of her geriatric neighbors, and the signal is about as weak as it gets, so I can't rock any pictures or links today. Hell, I'm not eveng going to proof-read this thing!

I'm on vacation, yo!!!!

ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 22, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES GETTING FEATURED ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE IT'S A TOTAL SURPRISE SINCE YOUR VIDEOS WERE ACTUALLY MYSTERIOUSLY REMOVED FROM YOUTUBE NOT THAT LONG AGO, AND YOUR VIDEOS NOW HAVE MORE HITS THAN THEY EVER DID PRIOR TO BEING REMOVED, SO IT'S LIKE, "HOW AWESOME IS THAT?"

Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

1 comment:

Some day, a friend of yours said...

I told you, this kid is going places!!

Blog Archive