Saturday, March 8, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Getting reinstated to YouTube.

So last night I'm chilling at the Griffith Observatory and my semi-retired Leo actress friend texts me that The Dotman has been reinstated to YouTube!

Apparently the ban had been lifted!

When I got home, I checked out the YouTube website, and sure enough--- there was The Dotman's YouTube page in all its glory.

However, I didn't receive any further communication from the comedy editor at YT who had been helping me with this over the past few days. So I dropped him a note thanking him for his assistance and I asked him if he ever received any kind of explanation as to why Dotman's account was deleted.

Here's what he wrote---

"I really don't know. It may well have been an error. It may have been that someone maliciously flagged one of your videos. I had to mail someone who mailed someone else, and they didn't mail me back any info. There seemed to be a strike against one of your videos, I think it was "globes" (not the Barack Obama one.... ) but I don't want to speculate because I really don't know.... anyway, whatever gets you and your wooden spoon back in action"


And there you have it. I guess we'll never really know for sure!


All I DO know is that in about 15 minutes I'm going to reheat the rest of the salmon dinner I had last night.

Wouldn't YOU like to be putting this in your mouth right about now???




ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 8, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES GETTING REINSTATED TO YOUTUBE AND ALSO SALUTES THE COMEDY EDITOR FOR "GOING TO BAT" FOR THE DOTMAN AND NOT LETTING SOME DICK YOUTUBE USER (MOST LIKELY A 12 YEAR-OLD IN NEW HAMPSHIRE OR SOMETHING, BUT HERE I GO SPECULATING AGAIN...) GET AWAY WITH THEIR FEEBLE ATTEMPT TO TRY TO CENSOR THE DOTMAN BECAUSE THE DOTMAN MAY BE A COMPLETE IDIOT, BUT THIS IS AMERICA AND AMERICA HAS AWESOME CAR WASHES.


Just AWESOME car washes!!!!!!




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

3 comments:

Sandor said...

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Sandor said...

I guess you´re going to be featured now?

Chris Dotson Salutes said...

i'm not knowing about the getting featured part, but wouldn't that kick dick???!!!

Blog Archive