Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Going to a Sushi/Mexican Food Buffet on Easter.

Still visiting mom.

Still stealing an incredibly faint wireless signal from someone.

HEY!!

Guess what I did today?

1. I participated in a fantasy baseball draft.

2. I ate at a Sushi/Mexican Food Easter Buffet with my mom and my stepfather.

3. I ate chocolate-covered strawberries for dessert.

4. I sat by a pool and read 14 pages of a book.

5. I talked to my accountant! I am going to OWE money on my tax returns! Yeeeee---ha!!!! I love owing money!!!

6. I thought about how awesome it is that my accountant calls me on a Sunday. But I like my accountant. He's awesome. So he can call me any day at any time and if he ever wants to go out for malts, I am game!

Now I'm either going to take a nap, meditate, watch college basketball, read my book, or do a combination of all six.

ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 23, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES GOING TO SUSHI/MEXICAN FOOD BUFFETS ON EASTER BECAUSE THE SUSHI IS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD AND SO FAR HASN'T MADE YOU SICK AND BECAUSE THEN YOU GET TO SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY DOING FUN ACTIVITIES LIKE READING BY THE POOL OR TALKING TO YOUR ACCOUNTANT AND WATCHING COLLEGE BASKETBALL ON TELEVISION AND PERHAPS EVEN TAKING A MEDITATION NAP!

I think in a little while I'm going to see "The Bank Job" with mother and stepfather.

LUCKY!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive