I google my name 9 times a day. I'm not afraid to admit it. I used to google my name 7 times a day, but one of my New Year's Resolutions was to increase the number of times I google my name. So right now I do it 9 times a day, and my goal is that by the end of the year I'll be googling my name 14 to 15 times a day. I realize it's a pretty lofty goal, but I believe I can reach it.
Here's some interesting "Chris Dotson" stuff I found on people's blogs--
Somebody wrote something about me on this blog here, but it was written in Russian or something, so I can't read it. The best part of this blog is that they posted a picture of me with Chuck Norris, and if you scroll further down the page, there's a picture of this blonde chick.
I can't tell you how excited I am to be featured on the same website as this blonde chick picture! Hopefully someday me and the blonde chick can meet and have romance. I love bras and tattoos on left arms!
Here's another blog featuring the "David Lynch New Year's Resolution" video. This blog was written in English so I could understand most of it. My favorite part of the whole blog is the picture of the guy who wrote it.
He looks like this---
Here's another blog that saluted the "David Lynch: New Year's Resolution" video. That website is called "milkandcookies.com" How cool is that? I love milk and cookies!
My favorite blog featuring me is this one here. It features the video "David Lynch: Problem Solver 4." My favorite part about this blog is the user comment, and the author of the comment noted that my David Lynch videos had recently been deleted from YouTube and the reason for their removal could have been that "perhaps David Lynch gave his lawyers a call."
I love it! I love it when people speculate! I do it all the time! Speculation rules!
Later I came across another blog featuring a different "Chris Dotson" who wasn't me. According to the website, THIS Chris Dotson is a "brewsician" and he looks like this---
Who wouldn't want to have a drink with that guy??? I totally would! I'd have at least 4 beers with that Chris Dotson! And then I'd buy him a shot!
ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 6, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES GOOGLING YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE A NARCISSIST AND YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION IS TO GOOGLE YOURSELF 14 TO 15 TIMES A DAY AND BECAUSE WHEN YOU GOOGLE YOURSELF YOU FIND BLOGS THAT ARE WRITTEN IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE AND THEN YOU FIND OTHER BLOGS THAT ARE PRETTY MUCH WRITTEN ENTIRELY IN ENGLISH AND YOU EVEN FIND PEOPLE WHO THINK DAVID LYNCH HAS NO SENSE OF HUMOR AND HAD HIS HYPOTHETICAL TEAM OF LAWYERS REMOVE YOUR VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE AND THEN YOU COME ACROSS ANOTHER CHRIS DOTSON WHO IS A BREWSICIAN AND YOU HOPE SOMEDAY YOU CAN MEET HIM AND DRINK 4 BEERS WITH HIM AND 1 SHOT.
In today's joke, The Dotman reflects fondly on his 4th grade buddy, Neal Smith. (And funnyordie.com users reflect on how much The Dotman's jokes suck.)
Dotman's Joke of the Day
- Dotson Salutes - Cesar Chavez
- Dotson Salutes - The Coliseum
- Dotson Salutes - Rob Dylan CDs
- Dotson Salutes - When tie restaurants reinstate eg...
- Dotson Salutes - Carded.tv
- Dotson Salutes - Pamela Anderson
- Dotson Salutes - Cleaning your apartment.
- Dotson Salutes - Selling your fingernail clippings...
- Dotson Salutes - Going to a Sushi/Mexican Food Buf...
- Dotson Salutes - Getting featured on YouTube.
- Dotson Salutes - Louis C.K.
- Dotson Salutes - Brian Benben
- Dotson Salutes - This thing.
- Dotson Salutes - St. Patrick's Day
- Dotson Salutes - Feeling a bit woozy.
- Dotson Salutes - Terence Trent D'Arby
- Dotson Salutes - Being colder than you think you s...
- Dotson Salutes - Auditions!
- Dotson Salutes - Syd Barrett's Ghost
- Dotson Salutes - Astrologer's Datebook® 2008
- Dotson Salutes - Rolling a 156
- Dotson Salutes - Owl-Shaped Cookie Jars
- Dotson Salutes - Filming a new David Lynch video.
- Dotson Salutes - Getting reinstated to YouTube.
- Dotson Salutes - New shit coming to light.
- Dotson Salutes - Googling yourself.
- Dotson Salutes - Not yelling at old people.
- Dotson Salutes - Putting your "banned" videos back...
- Dotson Salutes - "Da Road" by Corin Nemec
- Dotson Salutes - The Joshua Tree
- Dotson Salutes - The Planet Neptune
- ▼ March (31)