Monday, March 10, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Owl-Shaped Cookie Jars

Dude! I was so totally distracted from talking about my David Lynch shoot yesterday that I COMPLETELY forgot to mention that my Scorpio filmmaker's wife gave me an owl-shaped cookie jar ABSOLUTELY FREE! (Well, it wasn't "absolutely" free. She did make me take off my shirt and had me make hyena sounds while she played three songs on her banjo, but that's still pretty close to being free!)

The owl-shaped cookie jar looks like this---




IT TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE AN OWL!!!!


And if you take its head off, that's where you put the cookies!



But I don't have any cookies right now, so I put tea in there instead. And to you pot smokers out there, you could TOTALLY put your used toner cartridges in there as well!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 10, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES OWL-SHAPED COOKIE JARS FOR BEING PRETTY MUCH ABSOLUTELY FREE AS LONG AS YOU DON'T MIND TAKING OFF YOUR SHIRT AND MAKING HYENA SOUNDS, FOR TOTALLY LOOKING LIKE AN OWL, AND FOR BEING A GREAT PLACE TO STORE COOKIES, OR TEA, OR USED TONER CARTRIDGES IF YOU SMOKE MARIJUANA.


In today's Dotman joke, The Dotman reflects on his recent blind date---



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

No comments:

Blog Archive