Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Pamela Anderson

I'm going to be in the paper. The newspaper. It's for being on YouTube and having the David Lunch videos featured. The paper doing the write-up is called The Minneapolis Star Tribune. It's in Minneapolis. It's just going to be a small mention. Nothing big. It'll be in the Friday edition. And in addition to mentioning me, the Minneapolis Star Tribune is going to send me all the pies I can drink.



But I have to DRINK them. It stipulates that in the contract. If I eat the pies, they will take them away from me. Only drinking is allowed.

In addition to drinking pies, GUESS WHAT?!!

Pamela Anderson and I have both acted on the same TV show!!!



Straight up!

The show is called "Days of the Lives."

Put it to the test!!

Check out Pamela Anderson's IMDb Page. (Did you find the "Days of the Life" credit? It was Number 24.)

Now check out my IMDb Page.

See! We both have appeared on "Days of the Lives!"

ALSO!


Pamela Anderson was once married to Tommy Lee Jones!



And I'VE SEEN "No Country for Old Men" 3 TIMES!!!!


Pamela Anderson and I are practically the same person!




This looks like a case for Firecracker Jones!




ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 26, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES PAMELA ANDERSON FOR BEING ON "DAYS OF THE LIFE," JUST LIKE DOTSON, AND FOR BEING MARRIED TO TOMMY LEE JONES AND FOR BEING SO MUCH LIKE DOTSON, IN FACT, THAT IT'S A CASE FOR FIRECRACKER JONES!

Speaking of George Clooney, in today's Dotman Joke, The Dotman muses about what it might be like to act in a film with George Clooney's corpse.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes O' Da Day

No comments:

Blog Archive