Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Rob Dylan CDs

I just got back from taking my Gemini friend to the Volkswagen Dealership so that he could get a new battery for his car.

My friend was kind enough to buy me breakfast for giving him a ride to the dealership!

Breakfast looks like this--



In the United States, people always eat live ducklings for breakfast.

ALWAYS!!!!

So after our delicious, live duckling breakfast, my Gemini friend and I went back to his apartment and I asked him if he had any Rob Dylan albums and he told me he did!

So I asked if I could borrow some and then --out of nowhere-- he told me I could!

The Rob Dylan CDs look like this---




ALSO!

I just remembered that list night I dreamt I had broken one of my teeth. It was one of the front teeth, too, so that it was visible to all people! It was one of the ones on the bottom part of my mouth and it just broke in half and I remember I put the broken half in my pocket and I was going to go to a dentist, but it was Sunday and all the dentists were at home planting flowers.

Plus! Later in the dream I found myself in a car and in the back seat was Bud Nelson!




ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 29, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES ROB DYLAN CDS BECAUSE YOUR FRIEND LENDS THEM TO YOU JUST FOR TAKING HIM TO GET A NEW CAR BATTERY AND HE ALSO BUYS YOU A BREAKFAST OF LIVE DUCKLINGS AND YOU'RE SO HAPPY THAT THE DREAM YOU HAD ABOUT THE BROKEN TOOTH WAS JUST A DREAM BECAUSE IT WAS ON A SUNDAY AND THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL YOU'RE GONNA GET A DENTIST ON SUNDAY BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL GONNA BE AT HOME PLANTING FLOWERS!

Here's a picture of a dentist at home planting flowers right here---


Yeah!!!

Happy dentist!!!

Happy dentist at home planting flowers!!!


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

1 comment:

metalicmocca said...

Perhaps you mean Bob Dylan... or on the other hand you may have typed "Rob" on purpose. *shrugs shoulders*

Despite that, it was quite humorous.

Blog Archive