Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Rolling a 156

Ever feel emotional and sad for no reason in particular?

Me, either!

So it's weird that I would find myself feeling mildly depressed all day long. Maybe it's because I didn't wake up until 10:45 this morning. Usually I'm up at 7:30. But today I just overslept big time. Slept right through my alarm and everything. I guess my body needed the rest.

Then I spent the afternoon sorting all my receipts for my taxes. I suppose that could have put me in my funk. At any rate, my 6th Chakra is totally jamming right now. I need to do me some meditation and open that bastard up.

In other news, I rolled a 156 at bowling tonight, besting my old P.B.R. ("personal best record") of 153.

The number 156 looks like this----



So I'm pretty excited to have a new P.B.R. I brought my Leo architect friend with me to the bowling party. He and I might take a road trip this week. We were going to drive to Austin, TX for the South by Southwest Music Festival, but then found out that it would be a 1,349 mile trek, so we're thinking we now might go somewhere closer to L.A.

Hey! I can't focus on any one thing right now, so I should mention that the latest "David Lynch Problem Solver" video is up at Youtube. Or you can just watch it right here---



A big thanks goes out to my Scorpio filmmaker friend for making it the best-looking Lynch video to date. (Did I thank my Scorpio filmmaker friend in yesterday's blog? I can't remember. Anyway, he even made the music for the Lynch video. HE MADE THE MUSIC!!! ALL BY HIMSELF!!!)

I'm totally going to meditate now.

ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 11, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES ROLLING A 156 BECAUSE IT'S YOUR NEW PERSONAL BEST RECORD AND YOU SET YOUR RECORD DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU'VE BEEN FEELING KIND OF OUT OF SORTS ALL DAY AND YOU POST YOUR LATEST DAVID LYNCH VIDEO AND THAT'S PRETTY COOL AND THEN YOU GO AND MEDITATE AND OPEN YOUR 6TH CHAKRA.


In today's Dotman Joke, The Dotman responds to a death threat he recently received from an Australian YouTube user.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

1 comment:

Torley said...

HAHAHA OMG your vids make me laff so much. On a slightly more articulate note, I enjoyed watching your David Lynch parodies, and while you can certainly do more than that, it's terribly amusing that you put your hair up, shake your hand, and speak in a Lynchian nasal-y voice.

Just wanted to let you know. :)

Blog Archive