Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Terence Trent D'Arby

The audition for the pilot today seemed to go pretty well. As expected, when I walked into the room, there was no actual pilot to be found, but there were some very nice people from Wisconsin in there and they read the scenes with me.

Hey!

Yesterday after I blogged, my German actor friend totally called me up and asked me if I wanted to go to a screaming of the new film "Letterheads"!



I totally did want to go, so he and I went and the screaming was filled with all these people from a country called "Europe" because my German actor friend also is a journalist for a German TV station and so he gets to see movies for free and then the day after he sees the movie, he gets to INTERVIEW the people who were in the movie. So today he is actually interviewing JORGE CLOONEY and RENEE ZEALLFWEFGERR!

How cool is that??


Also, yesterday before I got to see "Letterheads" and started to believe in God again, I was feeling kind of sad and depressed, but fortunately the song "Wishing Well" by Terence Trent D'Arby popped in my head and that made me feel like not wanting to kill myself as much!

And truly!

"Wishing Well" is on my list of "Most Difficult Songs to Commit Suicide To." (I think it's at #7, if memory serves.)

Anywhere, I'm sure you remember the song, but just in case not, here it is in a video---



Effin' A!!


And if you want to be T.T.D.'s MySpace pal, you can add him here.


Oh! And here's T.T.D. on the cover of the Rolling Stone!!!





ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 16, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES TERENCE TRENT D'ARBY FOR DOING THE SONG "WISHING WELL" BECAUSE IT'S AN UPLIFTING SONG THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF LESS AND BECAUSE HE'S BEEN ON THE COVER OF THE ROLLING STONE AND BECAUSE YOU CAN BE HIS MYSPACE FRIEND AND HIS MYSPACE ACCOUNT WAS LAST ACCESSED TODAY SO IT'S TOTALLY ACTIVE!


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments:

Blog Archive