Friday, March 28, 2008

Dotson Salutes - When tie restaurants reinstate egg rolls to their lunch specials.

Let's do this thing.

I am in the paper today. And I'm happy to report it wasn't a smear job, either. I thought for sure they were going to slander my ass. But they didn't. And that's why the Minneapolis Star Tribune is such a respected paper. And you know how the motto of The New York Times is "All the news that's fit to print"? Well, the motto of the Star Tribune is "We won't slander your ass. No matter how much anyone pays us. Fuck them."

(I've never known who the "fuck them" thing is directed at, but I would have to assume they're referring to would-be slanderers.)

At any rate, the write-up can be read here and it's the 2nd paragraph down.


In other news, I got tie food today at the tie restaurant near my apartment where I'm convinced the wait staff hates me.

Check it out---

This tie restaurant has lunch specials and back in the good 'ol days, if you ordered a lunch special, it came with a delicious egg roll!




Well- what happened is that somewhere along the line, they discontinued the egg roll as part of the lunch special.

That sucked!!!

But JUST TODAY I ordered the eggplant lunch special for take-out and when I got home I was pleasantly surprised to find an egg roll in the bag!

They reinstated the egg roll!


The egg roll looked like this---



And as I was eating my egg roll, I decided this was the perfect opportunity for me to take a picture of myself enjoying the egg roll and giving the finger to terrorists.



So now if any terrorists see this picture, they will KNOW for a FACT that 9/11 has not prevented us Americans from enjoying delicious egg rolls from tie restaurants in Los Angeles.

I repeat to you dirty, dirty terrorists--

NO TERRORIST ATTACK WILL PREVENT WE AMERICANS FROM ENJOYING EGG ROLLS! NONE!


(Also, after taking the picture of myself eating the egg roll and giving the finger to terrorists, I remembered that I fucking hate waterfalls.)




ON THIS GREAT DAY, MARCH 28, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES WHEN TIE RESTAURANTS REINSTATE EGG ROLLS TO THEIR LUNCH SPECIALS BECAUSE THOSE WERE SOME DAMN GOOD EGG ROLLS AND THEN THEY JUST TOTALLY DISAPPEARED WITH NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER, ALMOST LIKE THEY WERE ABDUCTED BY ALIENS OR THE TIME THAT DOTSON'S YOUTUBE PAGE DISAPPEARED AND WATERFALLS SUCK.

In today's Dotman "joke", The Dotman recalls the time that he was engaged in a sexual act with a female and... oh, no one should have to hear anything more than that. Dotman having sex???? Yuck. YUCK!!!!! GET IT OFF OF ME!!! GET IT OFF OF ME!!!!




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Egg rolls and a write up in Mpls Star and Trib. What a glorious day. Can't wait to see the Lynch-Glover combo.
Fred

Blog Archive