So much to salute, so little time...
I acted in a pilot for a new TV show today. The show is called "How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls. It's based on a book and it's going to air on the CW!
I played "Photographer's Assistant" and had four (That's right, FOUR) lines and even though I won't be a regular cast member on the show, it pretty much means I'm going to be famous now. I'm excited about becoming famous, but at the same time I am going to miss my anonymity. I like eating corned beef sandwiches in public, but now it looks like those days are gone.
Everyone on the shoot was incredibly nice and we even shot on the beach! It was glorious!
Also! They had the best watermelon there that I'd ever eaten. It was unbelievably scrumptious!!! I had seconds, thirds, fourths, fifths, and SIXTHS!!!
I HAD SIXTHS!!!
I asked the lady in charge of the food where she bought the watermelon and she told me she got it at "the store."
AWESOME!!! Who knew that the store had watermelon???? I know THIS GUY didn't know!
I'm going to the store right effing now and then I'm going to come home and do sex to myself.
ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 7, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES ACTING IN PILOTS BECAUSE YOU GET TO SAY 4 LINES AND YOU GET TO SHOOT YOUR SCENE AT THE BEACH AND YOU GET TO HAVE UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS WATERMELON THAT YOU LATER DISCOVER YOU CAN PURCHASE YOURSELF AT THE STORE AND IF YOU'D ONLY KNOWN THAT ALL THESE YEARS THAT WATERMELON WAS AVAILABLE TO YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW, WELL MAYBE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TOLD GOD TO GO FUCK HIMSELF THAT ONE TIME.
Hey! It's Monday and The Dotman is back! Which reminds me, remember how a few days ago The Dotman got that nasty email from YouTube user "carolinbomber" who was offended by Dotman's Cesar Chavez joke? And remember how once again I had to smooth things over?
WELL, "carolinbomber" wrote the Dotman back and this is what she wrote---
"Ohhhhh! my bad dude didnt know you were a comedian lol. if i did i prolly would've just laughed and forgot about it. sorry man"
HA! So she COULDN'T EVEN TELL that Dotman was a comedian. I love it! That's because The Dotman sucks. That's what you get for sucking, Dotman.
Anyway, today's Dotman joke is about Steve Martin. -- A person who is actually funny.
- Dotson Salutes - Tub
- Dotson Salutes - Elita Loresca
- Dotson Salutes - COFFEE!!!!!!!
- Dotson Salutes - Bearded Dragons
- Dotson Salutes - $2.60 Tax Relief Checks
- Dotson Salutes - Books
- Dotson Salutes - I watch hockey now.
- Dotson Salutes - TROPHY!!
- Dotson Salutes - "Sex, Drugs, and Videotape"
- Dotson Salutes - Sage
- Dotson Salutes - Full Moons
- Dotson Salutes - Autographed "Inland Empire" DVDs
- Dotson Salutes - Bob Dylan's Son's Coffee Shop
- Dotson Salutes - Sleeping a lot and reading.
- Dotson Salutes - Gift Mugs
- Dotson Salutes - Joel Gallagher
- Dotson Salutes - Getting things done while not eve...
- Dotson Salutes - Tut
- Dotson Salutes - Minnesota Parties
- Dotson Salutes - Eating a Caesar Salad
- Dotson Salutes - Wishing you didn't have to shave....
- Dotson Salutes - "When Harry Met Sammy"
- Dotson Salutes - YSF
- Dotson Salutes - Acting in a pilot.
- Dotson Salutes - Chucky Bronson
- Dotson Salutes - Big Ds
- Dotson Salutes - Hiding from Aries
- Dotson Salutes - www.centerpointe.com
- Dotson Salutes - Himself for correctly guessing St...
- Dotson Salutes - Tuesdays
- ▼ April (30)