Monday, April 7, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Acting in a pilot.

So much to salute, so little time...

Check it---

I acted in a pilot for a new TV show today. The show is called "How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls. It's based on a book and it's going to air on the CW!

I played "Photographer's Assistant" and had four (That's right, FOUR) lines and even though I won't be a regular cast member on the show, it pretty much means I'm going to be famous now. I'm excited about becoming famous, but at the same time I am going to miss my anonymity. I like eating corned beef sandwiches in public, but now it looks like those days are gone.


Mmmmmm.... MEAT!!!


Everyone on the shoot was incredibly nice and we even shot on the beach! It was glorious!

Also! They had the best watermelon there that I'd ever eaten. It was unbelievably scrumptious!!! I had seconds, thirds, fourths, fifths, and SIXTHS!!!



I HAD SIXTHS!!!

I asked the lady in charge of the food where she bought the watermelon and she told me she got it at "the store."

AWESOME!!! Who knew that the store had watermelon???? I know THIS GUY didn't know!

I'm going to the store right effing now and then I'm going to come home and do sex to myself.

ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 7, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES ACTING IN PILOTS BECAUSE YOU GET TO SAY 4 LINES AND YOU GET TO SHOOT YOUR SCENE AT THE BEACH AND YOU GET TO HAVE UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS WATERMELON THAT YOU LATER DISCOVER YOU CAN PURCHASE YOURSELF AT THE STORE AND IF YOU'D ONLY KNOWN THAT ALL THESE YEARS THAT WATERMELON WAS AVAILABLE TO YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW, WELL MAYBE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TOLD GOD TO GO FUCK HIMSELF THAT ONE TIME.

Hey! It's Monday and The Dotman is back! Which reminds me, remember how a few days ago The Dotman got that nasty email from YouTube user "carolinbomber" who was offended by Dotman's Cesar Chavez joke? And remember how once again I had to smooth things over?

WELL, "carolinbomber" wrote the Dotman back and this is what she wrote---


"Ohhhhh! my bad dude didnt know you were a comedian lol. if i did i prolly would've just laughed and forgot about it. sorry man"


HA! So she COULDN'T EVEN TELL that Dotman was a comedian. I love it! That's because The Dotman sucks. That's what you get for sucking, Dotman.

Anyway, today's Dotman joke is about Steve Martin. -- A person who is actually funny.





Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

1 comment:

Sandor said...

Hell yes, losing anonimity is a big one. It never happened to me, but it must suck.

On the other hand, being famous is good for the girls, so, bring it on!!

Congrats on being in that pilot.

You get lots of gigs Dotman.

How is that? Do you have an agent?

Cheers.


LatexX