Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Bearded Dragons

It is so hot today I can't do shit. In a minor miracle I did put in my yoga DVD and had a nice yoga session in my living room.

I don't go to yoga class anymore because last time this dude (presumably an Aries) brought a mother effin' bearded dragon to class!

Let me tell you something about me that you might not know--

I DON'T DO YOGA WITH BEARDED DRAGONS!

I am racist against bearded dragons. Big time. Fuck those guys.

Male bearded dragons look like this---



Female bearded dragons look like this---



They look EXACTLY like that!!!

Eff bearded dragons and eff that presumably Aries guy for bringing that crap to my yoga class.

Yoga is about respecting the differences in others and accepting people even if their worldview differs from yours. Yoga is NOT about bearded fucking dragons.

This whole thing makes me constipated.



ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 27, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES BEARDED DRAGONS FOR FUCKING UP MY YOGA CLASS AND FOR BEING JERKS AND FOR CREATING A SITUATION THAT MAKES ME CONSTIPATED AND FOR NOT OFFERING ME ANY MILK!

No milk!!! NONE!!!!




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

No comments: