Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Big Ds

I got a Big D today!!!

It's awesome.

The Big D looks like this---



See! It's a D! And it's big!

It's so big, in fact, that it takes 3 men to lift it! But I'm so strong that I can lift it all by myself!

Don't believe me??

Well, BELIEVE THIS---



There's a picture of me holding the Big D all by myself! And don't be thinking, "Yeah, right, Dotson. There's like strings holding it up, too. It's not just you. It's really powerful strings."

Don't think that! Because there are no strings! There are no strings on me!

I'm PINOCCHIO, motherfucker!




ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 5, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES BIG Ds FOR BEING AWESOME AND BEING SO HEAVY THAT THEY GIVE DOTSON AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW OFF HIS SUPER HUMAN STRENGTH AND DOTSON ALSO SALUTES HIS LEO ARCHITECT FRIEND FOR CRAFTING THIS D PERSONALLY FOR HIM BECAUSE THAT'S THE SIGN OF A TRULY GREAT FRIEND, WHEN THEY CRAFT YOU A BIG D AND THEN GIVE IT TO YOU AT A BARBEQUE HOSTED BY A PISCES GUY THAT YOU BOWL WITH.

Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: