Friday, April 18, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Bob Dylan's Son's Coffee Shop

I went to a coffee shop today.

It was no ordinary coffee shop, though!

It was owned by BOB DYLAN'S son!

I knew it was owned by Bob Dylan's son because I was with my Sagittarius friend and he told me that it was owned by Bob Dylan's son and that's the whole reason we went there!

So we got inside the place and there was a guy at the counter and we wondered to each other whether it was Bob Dylan's son. My Sagittarius friend said he thought it was.

THEN! Out of NOWHERE in walked this friend of my Sagittarius friend and he said he comes to the coffee shop ALL THE TIME and he told us that the guy behind the counter was definitely not Bob Dylan's son.

So then I went up to the counter and told the guy behind the counter, "Fuck you!"

And the guy was all like, "What? Why are you saying that?"

And I said, "Thanks for wasting my time, asshole! I came here to see Bob Dylan's son and now I'm just looking at you. How do you think that makes me feel, dude?"

And the guy was all like, "Get out of here!"

And I was like, "Bobby Dills (Because that's my nickname for Bob Dylan) would NOT APPROVE of this! If Bobby Dills were here, he totally would fashion me a pipe out of timber and then I would smoke it and BUBBLES!!!!"

Then we left.

ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 18, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES BOB DYLAN'S SON'S COFFEE SHOP BECAUSE YOUR SAGITTARIUS FRIEND TELLS YOU ABOUT IT AND THEN YOU GO THERE AND BOBBY DILLS'S SON ISN'T THERE AND THERE'S SOME DUDE AT THE COUNTER THAT YOU TELL TO FUCK OFF AND THEN HE KICKS YOU OUT AND YOU DON'T POST ANY PICTURES OR LINKS OR DOTMAN VIDEOS ON TODAY'S BLOG ENTRY BECAUSE YOUR AT YOUR AQUARIUS FRIEND'S HOUSE AND YOU'RE ON A PC.

No comments: