Friday, April 25, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Books

Man, I got books comin' out my ears. I went to the library the other day because the moon was in Sagittarius and I was feeling all philosophical and shit and I rented 7 books.

But now the moon is in Capricorn and the LAST THING I want to do is read books. Now I just want to sit around and think about money.

So that's what I'm doing right now. I'm sitting around and thinking about money.



HOWEVER, perchance if I can pull myself away from thinking about money, I decided that of the 7 books I rented, the 2 I will focus on will be "Race Matters" by Carmel West and "Common Sense" by Tommy "House of" Paine.



But that's a HUGE "if", because there is all kinds of jive to watch on TV tonight, including---

1. Pistons vs. 76ers
2. Hornets vs. Mavericks
3. Suns vs. Spurs
4. Rangers vs. Penguins
5. Another hockey game that I can't remember

PLUS--

I also still have to watch "Sweeney Todd" on DVD and Disc 3 of Season one of "Drexler."



This could easily be the greatest Friday night of my entire life.

Oh, wait--- IT ALREADY IS!!!

Damn straight.

DAMN straight!!!!!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 25, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES BOOKS BECAUSE YOU GET A LOT OF THEM AT THE LIBRARY WHEN THE MOON'S IN SAGITTARIUS BUT THEN THE MOON GOES INTO CAPRICORN SO YOU PICK TWO TO READ, BUT THERE'S NO GUARANTEES YOU'LL READ THEM BECAUSE SPORTS AND DVDS AND YOU STILL NEED TO EAT DINNER, BUT THAT CHOCOLATE-COVERED STRAWBERRY YOU ATE A FEW MINUTES AGO WAS DEEEEE-FUCKIN-LICIOUS.

Today The Dotman wonders if he's a racist. (I think we all know the answer to that one. And the answer is "penis.")



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes


No comments: