Monday, April 28, 2008

Dotson Salutes - COFFEE!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK!!!!!

I JUST HAD MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE IN 4 YEARS!!!!



I AM HIGH AS A MOTHER EFFIN' KITE!!

I'M ABOUT TO PULLS MY BALLS OFF OVER MY THROAT!!!

YOU KNOW IT!!!



Prior to the consumption of coffee, ,,,ddfj;lfj

I AM SHAKING!!!

I boutht a CD of Paul Revere and The Rapers

and I listened to the "Just Like Me" song 5 times on the way home!!!



I would have listened to it more times, too, but my home isn't that far awy from the used CD store os ksosoifijijg igoj a;fealkfaekfl;jea;kfjeai;f jae;ifj
wepioutiop t e

agjakljdkf;da;gjadeioaep j'a;o jetio358768 btait;ujerqta

fCFCCCOFEEEE AEFEFFOCFOFEOEFOEFOEOFEOFOEFOFOEFOEOFOEOFEOFEOFOEFOEFOEOFEOFOEFOEFOEFOEOFEOFEOFOEFOEFOEFOEOF

I HAD COFFEEE EEF JE;OIFJEIFJEA;IFJEIFAJ!!!!!!!! A FDODJFIORJEPVIJCVJDOINTNEIRE'RAHGKHDAGTKHTEATOIERIOAPRJIEAFJNEA;AJAEKRJETKLHJAETEH;AIFJDIFOJE;JEOITJEA;TJEIRJEITJE

on this great day aaprile 2358, 920098, dotyons soalutes CVOOFFEE1!!! BECAUSE IT'S AFAIOPEJAIVS AND IT MAKES YOUR A LLT TPAUL REVERE AND THE READIES ANTI TI'S JUST LIKE ME AND TINET HTIOHJAETIHJE;AIJGIAJGEIJE;IFAOJE;IFJ

Dotammns joeks it is'; j tijoe Lestbians!!!!



Chris Dotson

Dotman!!!!!

No comments: