Friday, April 11, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Eating a Caesar Salad

I had two auditions today.

TWO!

Suffice it to say, I am tired as ass. Because that what happens when you have two auditions in one day. You get tired as ass.

I was considering drinking a cup of coffee to wake me up, but then I remembered that I don't drink coffee because COFFEE IS FOR POSERS!!!



And I don't care what Alex Baldwin says, because I AIN'T NO POSER!

And print it!!

Speaking of such, I decided to forgo the coffee as a means to wake me up and elected to instead eat a caesar salad.




And boy am I glad I did because the salad was delicious and now I'm totally wired!!!

I'm gonna be up all night, which is great, because I have all kinds of movies to watch on my TiVo, including, but not limited to---

1. "Throw Momma From the Train"
2. "Death Wish"
3. "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"
4. "The Office" (Last night's episode)
5. "30 Rock"
6. LOTS OF OTHER SHIT

And when I get that feeling, I need sensual healing!!



LET'S MAKE LOVE TONIGHT!!!!




ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 11, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES CAESAR SALAD BECAUSE IT'S A HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO COFFEE WHEN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN ENERGY BURST AND WHO WANTS COFFEE, ANYWAY, SINCE COFFEE IS FOR POSERS AND PRINT IT AND YOU NEED A LOT OF ENERGY BECAUSE OF ALL THAT TIVO JIVE YOU GOTTA WATCH BEFORE YOU USE UP ALL THE MEMORY ON THE TIVO AND CAN'T RECORD MORE SHOWS AND LET'S MAKE LOVE TONIGHT 'CAUSE YOU DO IT RIGHT.


Today's Dotman Joke is worthless. Completely and utterly worthless.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

No comments: