Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Elita Loresca

Don't go busting my balls!

I won't go busting your balls!

Don't go busting my, Don't go busting my balls!


Do you know this song by Felton John and Gladys Knights?



IT'S AWESOME!!!!

Listen to it and let it transform your life!!!!

I love "Don't Go Busting My Balls!!!"



HEY!

I worked today. I did a job!

A JOB!

The person I did the job with was her---



Straight Up!!!

Her name is Elita Loresca and she does the weather for Channel 4 News in Los Angeles.

This is her doing weather right here--



I KNOW HER!!!

And we're going to hang out now ALL THE TIME!!! Just me, Elita, her boyfriend, her parents, and her boyfriend's parents, and maybe my dad.

And it's going to be AWESOME!!!

Because that's what happens when you act in a commercial with Elita Loresca, you get to hang out with all those people. And since I did a commercial with Elita Loresca today, I am going to reak the benefits!!!!





ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 29, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES ELITA LORESCA FOR BEING AN AWESOME WEATHER PERSON AND FOR ACTING OPPOSITE ME IN A COMMERCIAL PROMOTING THE CHANNEL 4 WEATHER AND FOR THE SONG "DON'T GO BUSTING MY BALLS" AND FOUNTAINS!!!!



Today's Dotman joke is about YOU TELL ME, because I sure as shit didn't watch it and I have no intention of watching any of his jokes anytime soon.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: