Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Full Moons

It was a full moon this morning at 2am!

Full moons are Japanese Restaurants and their coupons look like this---


Check out the amazing savings!!!


So what happened last night is that I went to a karaoke party and the person hosting the party had a PRIVATE ROOM!

So there were like 20 of us and we all sang songs!

At one point I even sang "She's Like the Wind" by Patrick Dempsey!



Hey!

After the karaoke party, several of us went to a SECOND party because that's what you do when there are full moon restaurants. You go to a second party.

When we walked in there, there were dudes playing beer pong in the dining room and I was all like, "Yes!!! This is my kind of party!!!!"



There was also another guy vomiting in the toilet with the bathroom door open.

Kick ass!

We stayed at the party for about an hour or so. And I talked to this Virgo chick who gave me some travel tips when I go to Europe this summer. So I was able to get some quality information at this party.

ALSO! I was talking to one of my bowling friends AT THE SAME PARTY and he works on the show "Navy NCIS" and he told me that Mark Harmon is "pretty solid in the head."



ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 20, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES FULL MOONS BECAUSE THEY'RE JAPANESE RESTAURANTS WHERE YOU GET $5 OFF AND BECAUSE WHEN THERE'S FULL MOONS YOU GO TO TWO PARTIES AND YOU STAY OUT REALLY LATE (AT LEAST, "LATE" FOR YOU) AND THAT'S 3AM AND YOU TALK TO A VIRGO CHICK AND GET TRAVEL TIPS AND YOU TALK TO YOUR BOWLING FRIEND WHO TELLS YOU THAT MARK HARMON IS "SOLID IN THE HEAD" AND YOU SING A PATRICK DEMPSEY SONG AT KARAOKE.

I'm going to a barbeque this afternoon and after that, somebody is making me dinner. Sarah Jennifer Parker TOTALLY wishes she was me!!!!!!!




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

1 comment:

Câmera Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.