Monday, April 14, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Getting things done while not even trying.

I did not make it to volleyball yesterday. As I had suspected, beach was crazy! It was all hot and stuff, PLUS it was Sunday, so beach was mobbed. And I couldn't find no parking. So I left and went to Starfuck's and read for a bit before going to my Aquarius friend's barbeque.

The other good news is that I watched "Walked Hard," which I enjoyed pretty well, mainly because Tim Meadows (Aquarius) was in it and also because in the movie a lot of sinks get ripped out of the wall.



Hey! I'm tired today! But I'm getting all kinds of things done. Like I went for a walk! AND I ate a turkey sandwich! And I met with a guy who's going to do a Crispin Glover impression in an upcoming "David Lynch Problem Solver" video.



That's the great thing about Aries! Even on days when you're being lazy, things get done! That's just the nature of Aries. Shit comes together.

And later tonight I'm going to watch hockey at a bar!




ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 14, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES GETTING THINGS DONE WHILE NOT EVEN TRYING BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS IN ARIES. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GET THINGS DONE IN ARIES AND EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT FOCUSING ALL YOUR ATTENTION ON ACCOMPLISHING THINGS AND EVEN WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO GO TO BED BECAUSE IT'S STILL TOO HOT AND YOUR APARTMENT IS HOTTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S AND YOU'RE ALL LIKE, "HOW COME I GOT THE HOT APARTMENT?" AND "HOT" NOT IN A GOOD WAY LIKE IT'S AN APARTMENT YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH BUT "HOT" AS IN TEMPERATURE AND IT'S HOT.

Today's Dotman joke is about how someone recently told him he looked like "a queer."




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: