Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Himself for correctly guessing Steve Guttenberg's astrological sign.

Well this just doesn't happen.

I NEVER correctly guess anyone's sign.

EVER.

It's ridiculous. You could give me 13 guesses and I STILL wouldn't be able to guess someone's sign.

But I'm absolutely thrilled to report that today "the curse" has been lifted.

Here's what happened---

1. I woke up.

2. You don't want to know what I did next.

3. I made some tea.

4. I went online and saw on Yahoo that Steve Guttenberg had been eliminated from "Dancing on the Stars."



13. I wept.

6. I looked at the photo of Steve Guttenberg and said to myself, "That guy's gotta be a Virgo!"

12. I went to the internet movie database and confirmed that Steve Guttenberg was INDEED born on August 24th, qualifying him as a Virgo!



1. I said, "Fuckin' A! I am back! I AM BACK!!!!"

14. I wept.

2. Posture!!!!


ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 2, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES HIMSELF FOR CORRECTLY GUESSING STEVE GUTTENBERG'S ASTROLOGICAL SIGN BECAUSE DOTSON NEVER EVER EVER GUESSES SOMEONE'S SIGN CORRECTLY AND THE CURSE HAS BEEN LIFTED AND DOTSON WEPT TWICE TODAY AND ALSO HAD TEA AND POSTURE!!!

You think I'm messing around when it comes to posture???

Because I'm not! I don't mess around when it comes to posture!

So if you're going to posturize, do it like the guy on the left or else don't do it at all!




And The Dotman's joke today is about Malcolm Luther King X.




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: