Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Joel Gallagher

Have you ever heard of this guy called Joel Gallagher?

He looks like this---



And he's from a country called "United Kingdom."

He's also a Gemini, which means he is most likely on a whole slew of psychiatric medication. He probably also fancies himself a lesbian.



IN ADDITION!!!

Joel Gallagher plays in a band that performs music and they're supposed to play at some festival but now Joel Gallagher doesn't want to play at sent festival because J-Z is going to be there and Joel Gallagher HATES J-Z.

Here's the article about it right here.

If you don't feel like reading the whole article, I UNDERSTAND!! I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! I NEED YOU!!!!

And in the article Joel Gallagher said this about J-Z:

"He farts a lot. And I don't want anyone farting in my mouth. Especially some black person from the United States. I REPEAT--- There will be no farting in my mouth!"

Then Joel Gallagher said, "And I don't care how much J-Z farts because It's not going to prevent me from looking like this---"



"Or like THIS!"




"AND IT SURE AS SHIT WON'T PREVENT ME FROM LOOKING LIKE THIS BECAUSE I LOVE LOOKING LIKE THIS! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GOING TO TENNIS MATCHES AND SITTING NEXT TO A GUY WHO HAS HIS EYES CLOSED ALL THE TIME AND I LOVE IT WHEN GUYS WITH GLASSES SIT DIRECTLY BEHIND ME! THAT'S WHAT I CALL A FULL DAY AT THE OFFICE, MOTHERFUCKER!"


(Joel Gallagher is kind of weird.)


ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 15, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES JOEL GALLAGHER FOR BEING IN THE BAND ONASSIS, FOR BEING A GEMINI, FOR BEING ON A LOT OF PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATION, FOR ACCUSING J-Z OF FARTING A LOT AND SUGGESTING THAT J-Z MIGHT FART IN HIS MOUTH AND FOR LOOKING LIKE THIS.

Today's Dotman joke is about how the Dotman has a "car wash fetish."




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

No comments: