Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Minnesota Parties

It's going to be 89˚ in L.A. today and you know what that means!

It means it's too damn hot to post any blog pictures!

So I'm not going to post any pictures today.

But I WILL talk about how I went to a party last night with a bunch of people from Minnesota.

It was called "The Ice Pack Party" and it's a party for people from Minnesota who now live in Los Angeles. It's a "networking" thing, where folks gather at someone's house and talk about making movies and stuff.

There were over 160 people there!!!! Maybe even 200!!!

I gave away a business card, too. But the guy I gave the card to was already a friend of mine so I didn't give away any cards to any new people.

But that's okay, because I got a free diet coke and a free bottle of water that was 8 oz.!

Hey! I also talked to a friend at the party (It was the same guy I gave my card to) and he told me to look up this weird Eddie Murphy/Michael Jackson music video on YouTube and so I did!!!

The video can be viewed here and it is bizarre, dude. Just bizarre.

Even more bizarre than the video is how could I never have heard about or seen this thing? It's Eddie Fucking Murphy and Michael Fucking Jackson! Did they like shoot this thing and then decide to bury it or something?

At any rate, the video can now be seen by anyone and everyone and that's why I go to parties with Minnesotans!!!!

ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 12, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES MINNESOTA PARTIES BECAUSE THERE'S OVER 160 PEOPLE AT THEM AND YOU CAN GIVE YOUR BUSINESS CARD TO SOMEONE THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW AND THEN THAT SAME PERSON TELLS YOU TO CHECK OUT THE MICHAEL JACKSON/EDDIE MURPHY MUSIC VIDEO AND YOU DO AND IT TRULY IS BIZARRE AND ALSO THE HOUSE WHERE THE PARTY WAS AT WAS SUPPOSEDLY HAUNTED AND MY AQUARIUS FRIEND WHO I TOOK TO THE PARTY FIGURED THAT THE PROPERTY TAXES ALONE ON THE HOUSE WERE PROBABLY $7,000 A MONTH.

Later today I get to go to a picnic and after that it's my Aries friend's birthday party in Malibu. No rest for The Dot!!!


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Dumb Jokes

No comments: