Monday, April 21, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Sage

Today's salute goes out to sage!

(And I'm sorry to those of you who at first thought that by "sage" I meant Sage Stallone.)



Because I didn't mean Sage Stallone. (Although Sage Stallone is a Taurus, which makes him MORE THAN WORTHY of a future "Dotson Salute!")

But the sage I'm talking about is the kind you buy in this bag.



The sage costs different prices depending on where you buy it, but my bag cost $7.95 plus tax.

So what you do is you put the sage in a shell container thing and then you light the sage on fire and you make smoke and you take the shell container all over your apartment and get the sage smoke everywhere -- especially in the corners--- and then you think good, uplifting thoughts. Preferably positive.



I'm sage-ing it up because my energy is a bit "off" right now. I think it has more to do with the moon than anything else.

First of all---

The moon is currently in Scorpio, and when the moon is in Scorpio, we can all be a bit overly sensitive and feel like our life is careening out of control and sometimes we turn into squirrels and eat way too many peanuts!!!!



People who were born with their moon in Scorpio (LUCKY!!!) should actually feel pretty harmonious right now because they are "in tune" with the emotions in the air.

So that's why I'm burning sage. Because the moon's in Scorpio.

I like tigers.



ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 21, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES SAGE BECAUSE IT'S STILL PRETTY COOL EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT SAGE STALLONE AND IT CLEARS AWAY NON-EXISTENT NEGATIVE ENERGY THAT YOU PRETEND EXISTS BECAUSE YOU NEED TO TELL YOURSELF SOME KIND OF STORY AND THE MOON IS IN SCORPIO SO THAT'S A GOOD REASON AS WELL AND YOU LIKE TIGERS.

Today's Dotman joke is one of his worst yet. Don't enjoy!



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes, sucka!

1 comment:

Diana Brown said...

oh god dotman stop making sense!!!! its starting to scare me!