Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dotson Salutes - TROPHY!!

LOOK AT ME!!!

TROPHY!!!!!



They give me trophy at bowling last night!!

Nobody tell me they going to give me trophy--- they just give it to me!!!!

IT SURPRISE!!!

Close up, trophy look like this---



It a bowling ball!!!

It even have my name on it!!!



That way they know it mine!!!

They know it MINE!!!!

I am getting trophy because I have PERFECT ATTENDANCE at bowling!!

We bowl every week and I show up EVERY TIME!!!

I have no life!!!

NO LIFE!!!

My Gemini friend make trophy and present it to me!

Trophy make me happy!!!

It make me SO HAPPY!

Then I make love with Tut.



ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 23, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES TROPHY BECAUSE TROPHY MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND THEN I MAKE LOVE WITH TUT.

Today Dotman Joke stupid! It SO STUPID!



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: