Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Tub

One of those days. Couldn't get nothing going. I did go to yoga. Thank God! Yoga is awesome and it makes me want to kill myself less.



Later I had lunch with my German friend. We ate pizza!!!!

Then home I came and tried to write, but no-can-do because still battling a bout of melancholy like Norma Desmond in "Hollywood Boulevard."



But then I remembered---

TUB!!!!



So tub I did and it made me feel good. I did devil's horns and everything.

Then I went and played poker with the seniors and made smart ass comments.

NOW I FEEL GREAT!

Thank you Subway!!!!



ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 30, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES TUB BECAUSE WHEN YOU'RE FEELING DOWN AND MELANCHOLIC AND CAN'T WRITE NOTHING AND STUFF IT'S GOOD TO "TUB IT UP" AND DO DEVIL HORNS AND BATHE AND GO IN THE TUB BECAUSE IT'S GOOD TO TUB AND BATHING AND TUB, TUB, TUB, TUBBLE-YOU-C-C-O!!!!



Today's Dotman joke is about dating people less attractive than you are.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: