Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Tut

I'd like you to meet the newest member of my family---


His name is "Tut."


I bought Tut at a yard sale yesterday. The people selling him wanted $40 for his ass, but I was all like, "FORTY DOLLARS???!!!! Are you nuts? I'll give you $39.97 cash. Final offer."

And the yard sale people had to think about it long and hard, but they know what's up so they said, "Deal!" And then I said "Suckas!" and I picked up Tut and carried him back to my car.

I don't normally buy random art like this, but I have to admit I'm a sucker for anything Buddhist and remember how I recently added a Big D to my family? Well, I figured the D could use a buddy since I'm never home and that's another reason I bought Tut.

See how the D and Tut are playing in this picture?



See how HAPPY they look?????

Yeah, you see it. I see it, too. I also see dead people.

And plush fruits!!!




ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 13, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES TUT BECAUSE HE'S AN AWESOME ADDITION TO MY FAMILY AND LOOKS GREAT IN THE CORNER OF MY LIVING ROOM BY THE BOOKSHELF AND BECAUSE HE'S A GREAT BUDDY FOR MY D AND BECAUSE I GOT TO RIP OFF THOSE YARD SALE PEOPLE BY 3 CENTS BECAUSE THEY SUCKAS AND SOON, VERY SOON I WILL FIND MYSELF PLAYING VOLLEYBALL AND THE BEACH BETTER NOT BE TOO CROWDED TODAY BUT I BET IT WILL BE BECAUSE IT'S SUNDAY AND IT'S HOT AND I'M GOING TO EAT A BAGEL BEFORE I GO.

Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

No comments: