Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dotson Salutes - "When Harry Met Sammy"

I was at yoga class today and there was this chick who was grunting like an S.O.B.!

I mean, when you're doing yoga poses, it's okay to occasionally sigh and what not since you're releasing tension, but this chick was all like she was having an orgasm or something! She was all like "UHHHHH!" and "Ooooooooh!!!" and "Aaaaaaahhh!"

And it made me think of the Meg Ryan orgasm scene in "When Harry Met Sammy."




That was a pretty good movie! I remember seeing it when I was younger. It was pretty much a romantic comedy starring Meg Ryan and Willy Crystal. And it WAS a really funny, light-hearted show up until the last scene in the movie when Willy Crystal stabs Meg Ryan to death in a bathtub.




Willy Crystal remembers--- "My agent told me not to do the movie because of the stabbing to death of Meg Ryan scene, but I was all like, 'Dude! I own three restaurants that are all going belly-up. I need some cash fast! So I took the part."



Meg Ryan had this to say about her experience on the film-- "Penis. Big fucking erect penis."




And then director Rob Reiner and Jack Nicholson got married in Cabo and it was a celebration to last throughout the years!!!!




ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 9, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES "WHEN HARRY MET SAMMY" FOR HAVING AN AWESOME ORGASM SCENE AND FOR HAVING ANOTHER MEMORABLE SCENE WHEN HARRY MURDERS SAMMY IN A BATHTUB AND FOR BEING A MOVIE THAT WILLY CRYSTAL ONLY WANTED TO BE A PART OF TO PAY OFF HIS RESTAURANT DEBT AND FOR ALSO BEING A MONUMENTAL OCCASION OF EVERYTHING!


Today's Dotman Joke is about how the month of April is "Child Abuse Prevention Month."




Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

No comments: