Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Wishing you didn't have to shave.

Dude. Do I gotta write today? I am bummed out. I have to shave tomorrow because I have an audition for a Domino's Pizza Commercial and I'm supposed to be a "clean-cut" pizza delivery guy.

Why do you do this to me, God? Why? I don't want to have to shave. I've got 4 days of stubble going here, and it was looking like I was going to wear this stubble into the weekend and look all cool and stuff, but now I have to shave it off and look completely normal this weekend.

WHAT A RIP OFF!!!

Also, have you seen the Will Arnett Sex Video yet??? I know I have! It's outrageous!




Additionally speaking, the rest of the day has been roughly ho-hum, with yours truly pretty much just doing some spring cleaning around the house. I had a salad with sea bass on it for lunch, and I also watched an episode of "The Riches" that I had TiVoed.

The rest of the evening promises to be having even more organizing and arranging and backing up of my computer and updating my resumé to include the pilot that I acted in on Monday. I also might watch a Richard Pryor stand-up DVD.




Jealous of my kick-ass lifestyle??????

TAKE A NUMBER!!!


And then LOOK AT THIS!!!


(I don't think I've ever seen a drawing before where the sun was wearing glasses. It never once occurred to me that the sun COULD wear glasses. But of course it can! It can totally wear glasses! Yeah, glasses!!!)


ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 10, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES WISHING YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SHAVE BECAUSE YOU WERE TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING INTO THE WEEKEND WITH SOME AWESOME STUBBLE AND GIVING OFF THE IMPRESSION TO THE WORLD THAT YOU "DON'T GIVE A DAMN," BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO SHAVE FOR THE DOMINO'S THING SO NOW THE MESSAGE YOU'LL BE SENDING THE WORLD IS THAT YOU "GIVE A DAMN," AND THAT'S NOT THE MESSAGE YOU WANT TO BE SENDING, ALTHOUGH YOU REALLY DO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS SO IT'S NOT LIKE YOU ALWAYS NEVER GIVE A DAMN BUT SHAVING SUCKS.


The Dotman's joke today is about how a person recently asked him for an autograph. (Yeah, right! Like ANYONE would EVER ask THE DOTMAN for an AUTOGRAPH! Dotman is such a liar. He sucks ass.)





Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

No comments: