Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dotson Salutes - www.centerpointe.com

Check it--

I'm in a newspaper again. It's about the David Lynch videos again. It can be viewed here.

Also!! I had Chipotle today for the first time in like 7 or 8 months and I'd forgotten how good the food is there! It's DELICIOUS!! I got the chicken fajita burrito with medium salsa and sour cream and lettuce.

It was so good I even took a picture of it----



Then I went to the library and picked up my Alan Greenspam book. (I told you I'd get my book, Cesar Chavez!!! Don't you fuck with me!!)

ALSO! At the library when I was reading the Greenspam book, I found a "Super Sharpie!"

Don't believe me?

Well, feast your eyes on this, my friend---




IN THE FACE!!! I DID IT IN THE FACE!!!



But before all of these amazing things occurred, I did meditation this morning! But it wasn't the usual meditation I do where I sit there for 15 minutes and try not to think about shit.

No! This was meditation with a CD that my Scorpio actress friend gave me. It's a CD from this place called www.centerpointe.com and it's awesome. The meditation CD you listen to for a half hour and when I saw that it was 30 minutes, I was like "HALF HOUR???!!! Long time! Long time, half hour!!" But it went by really fast and when it was done, I wanted more!

On the CD is the sound of a waterfall, intermingled with sounds of bells and gongs and shit. It's relaxing as fuck. I highly recommend this thing. In fact, this thing has made me feel so good today that I'm concerned it could be some kind of Scientology brainwash thing, but I feel SO GREAT that I could really care less!

Hey! Did you know you can buy cash registrations for under $300? I thought for sure those things went for like 2 grand.



BARGAIN!!!


ON THIS GREAT DAY, APRIL 3, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES WWW.CENTERPOINTE.COM FOR MAKING SOME KICK-ASS MEDITATION CDS THAT ARE A HALF HOUR LONG BUT SEEM LIKE MUCH SHORTER AND THERE'S ALL KINDS OF RELAXING SHIT ON THEM LIKE WATERFALLS AND GONGS AND BELLS AND IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND YOU THINK THERE'S A POTENTIAL BRAINWASHING THING GOING ON, BUT YOU FEEL SO GOOD THAT YOU DON'T GIVE A RAT'S AND YOU'VE BEEN LISTENING TO THE SONG "APPLE SUCKLING TREE" BY BOB DYLAN & THE BAND ON REPEAT FOR THE LAST 90 MINUTES NOW AND YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD PUT ON A DIFFERENT SONG, BUT APPLE SUCKING TREES ARE AWESOME!


Today's Dotman Joke is about how he recently go together with his 7th grade girlfriend who he hadn't seen in like 17 years.



I still can't get over what a great deal that cash registration is!!!


Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

2 comments:

Chondon Chondro said...

Kathleen’s Cellular Meditations audio CDs engage all the ‘brains’ of the body—in every cell. Practical balancing, visioning & cellular breathing to help normalize biochemical imbalances, reprogram negative patterns, release feel-good endorphins throughout the body, with innovative self-help exercises to improve focus and wellbeing.open up the interface between physical, mental, and emotional energies, and complement all other ongoing therapies. Based on physiology and neurochemistry, you are guided on a relaxing journey through the universe of the body, stimulating a calming, natural high. Science now validates the conscious mind’s ability to alter neuro-peptides generated through meditation.
to Dr R Brand
Viraxl
Longevity Pure Medicine
Immune Sweet

Chondon Chondro said...

Kathleen’s Cellular Meditations audio CDs engage all the ‘brains’ of the body—in every cell. Practical balancing, visioning & cellular breathing to help normalize biochemical imbalances, reprogram negative patterns, release feel-good endorphins throughout the body, with innovative self-help exercises to improve focus and wellbeing.open up the interface between physical, mental, and emotional energies, and complement all other ongoing therapies. Based on physiology and neurochemistry, you are guided on a relaxing journey through the universe of the body, stimulating a calming, natural high. Science now validates the conscious mind’s ability to alter neuro-peptides generated through meditation.
to Dr R Brand
Viraxl
Longevity Pure Medicine
Immune Sweet