Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dotson Salutes - $32.46 Wastebaskets

Today I purchased a $32.46 wastebasket.

It looks like this---



I bought it because I wanted a place to throw my garbage in my bathroom. Prior to today, I was just throwing the garbage on the floor. It was getting out of hand, so I decided to go the wastebasket route.

I already had a kleenex dispenser which looks like this---



So that's why I got this particular wastebasket. Because to me it looked like it would kind of match the kleenex dispenser.

The price of the wastebasket was originally $29.99, but I got to pay $2.47 in tax and that's why it ended up being $32.46. Tax is awesome and I try to pay it whenever I can.

I am so tired. This is what I get for eating Brazilian food.



ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 6, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES $32.46 WASTEBASKETS BECAUSE STUFF AND SHOP AND STORE AND GARBAGE ON THE FLOOR AND MATCHING AND FRAGGLE SO TIRED.

Today's Dotman Joke is about President-To-Be John McClean.





Chris Dotson

Dotman's Joke of the Day

No comments: