Friday, May 23, 2008

Dotson Salutes - Art Theory

I do not want to blog today.

DAMNIT!

aka

DAMMIT!

aka

DAMN IT!

aka

I GET THE IDEA!

aka

All I want to do is just eat some damned watermelon.



And the other thing that all I really want to do is to read about some damned art theory because that shit is important.

I am a fucking artist, you hear me? And I need to do the background of this shit so that I can influence a profound amount of people on an abundant level.

And that happens!

Basically last night I bought 2 art theory books. One was about the Dada Art Movement and the other book was about this dude named Vinny Van Gogh.

The books are HERE!



This Van Gogh dude is awesome and TOTALLY UNDISCOVERED. Nobody in the history of art has discovered this Scottish painter and he is awesome. But I discovered him last night in a book and he was incredibly important when it comes to painting and you mark my word that the day will come when people are all like, "Vinny Van Gogh? I've totally heard of that dude. He painted the Eifel Tower."

And he did.

And he also made love to bats.




ON THIS GREAT DAY, MAY 23, 2008, DOTSON SALUTES ART THEORY BECAUSE YOU WANT IT MORE THAN YOU DO TO BLOG AND YOU'D ALSO RATHER EAT WATERMELON AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE DADA ART MOVEMENT WILL ENHANCE MY BLOG IMMEASURABLY AND VINNY VAN GOGH WILL SOON BE A HOUSEHOLD NAME AND HE MADE LOVE TO BATS.

Also!

I blog and I am also now an artist, so in my book, that makes me a "BLARTIST." And henceforth whenever someone refers to him or herself as a blartist, you will know that that was a term that was coined by Chris Dotson (me) and that no one thought of that term before Chris Dotson and no one will think of it after Chris Dotson. AND if by some miracle, there are people out there that already came up with the term "blartist" prior to me coming up with it today, then it doesn't count, because it only counts if you came up with "blartist" either TODAY OR AFTER. So I'm the first. And that's why I get to eat watermelon.


Today's Dotman Joke is about how The Dotman asked his girlfriend to go with him to the batting cages and all hell broke loose.



Chris Dotson

Dotman's Jokes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, what did you expect from a LIBRA girlfriend?!